Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Preparations

Image


I had a very important meeting tonight and all thoughts about Mia had flown out the window. I had to make this work, otherwise we’d have an upcoming gang battle to win and it wasn’t going to be easy; not with Helen’s gang against us.

Usually others beating up other kids created gangs in this city and making them swear loyalty in order to join the gang the winner was belonging to. Our gang was different though. Mia was my first, she was always my friend and in the spur of a moment we decided to call the two of us the president and the vice president of the Stones gang. Once the rumor went around many came at us but they had no chance. Our fighting skills weren’t that great at first but we learned as time went by.

In order to survive in this city you had to belong to a gang, otherwise you were pretty much dead meat. Other gangs would steal your stuff, rape you and even kill you in order to sell your organs.

Our gang was simple, just selling drugs, a few whores who liked their job and good strippers. We didn’t want to get involved with heavier and dirtier stuff because we couldn’t handle the guilt and we wanted our gang to remain as a clean gang; that’s how gangs that didn’t do the full course were called.

There were even stronger gangs than ours out there, gangs that were ruled over by guys, but thankfully none of them laid a hand on us. Soon I realized that was only because Mia was fucking Havoc; who was the CEO of the biggest company in the whole country as well as the one who had dogs handling the underground jobs, but it still meant we were allowed to live more peacefully.

Us girls, knew how to play well together, and since Mia was handling Havoc against the males, someone had to handle the most powerful of the females and that was Helen; whom I was going to meet shortly in order to make a deal which would consider the last fight my girls had with hers forgotten and paid back.

I checked out myself in the mirror. My hair was in curls, falling to the sides of my face in their raven color. I tied up my hair in a ponytail while I let a few strands of hair fall to the sides of my face. I applied a light make-up and black eyeliner, as well as some of my favorite new perfume Black Onyx.

I wore my favorite black tights with red crossed lines and a white V-neck that left my whole back exposed. I put a pair of soft black socks on and black boots that matched my outfit. I wore long silver earrings that ended with two rubies, one for each side. They were one of the gifts I had received from Helen; she would like to see me wearing them. There was no doubt about that.

I looked in the mirror again making sure I hadn’t forgotten anything, and then I wore my black coat and grabbed my same colored bag before I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay subscribed for the next chapter. Please drop a comment with your thoughts. :)

Edited by Kristina.

Till later,
-Maria.