Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter13

Chapter 13

It's March 30th now. Tomorrow I turn 21, I'm excited. In less than a month I can see all the guys and give them big hugs. Rian gets to see Cass. They're adorable together. Brianna are going to New York tonight and staying at her place.

"I have a big surprise for you, and I can't wait till you to see it. I wasn't the only one who planned this. Our friends helped too." Brianna said smiling
"Who helped you?"
"Our friends!" She said texting someone
"Jesse?" I said glancing at her and back at the road
"Yea. Jesse." She smiled and went back to texting. I think she's in a new relationship. She hasn't put her phone down in about a month.
"Who ya texting?" I said out of curiosity
"Oh, no one." She smiled
"Bullshit, you've been texting someone for the past month. Who is she." I laughed
"You sound like a crazy girlfriend who thinks that her significant other cheated on you." She said causing me to laugh
"Fuck you." I laughed
"Finally here. Thank god. I'm going to call Cayden and see where he lives. I wanna see him and Jace." I called Cayden and hung out with him and Jace until about 9 and decided it was time to go back to Brianna's. I texted her and quickly got a reply to pick up some food. I stopped at McDonald's got 2 chocolate milkshakes, a medium fry for me, and I got her a double cheeseburger with fries. I payed and walked back to my car driving back to Brianna's. I told her I was going there and she made me turn around again to go back to McDonald's and get her 6 little apple pies. I drove back, again. And finally parked my car walking into a black house.
"Fucking Brianna don't you know how to turn lights on, you have lights for a reason." I yelled
"Brianna I'm going to drop the milkshakes. Turn the lights on." I yelled once more until I found the coffee table putting the drinks and food down. Someone grabbed me from behind, as I jumped and they whispered
"Don't you know that it's bad to swear?" I heard Alex's voice and I turned around so quickly hugging him as tight as I could, like if he were to disappear any second.
"Surprise!" Brianna said turning on the lights.
"You said you made this surprise with Jesse you ass." I laughed I let go of Alex smiling and went to hug the other guys.
"I made you go to McDonald's because, they were on their way. Than you were on your way back and they were almost here, so I made you go back to get 6 apple pies. So now we all have one." Brianna laughed
"Thank you so much." I smiled looking at Jack who already started to eat his apple pie. I went and sat down on the couch.
"I'm having some of your milkshake okay? Good." Jack smiled taking my milkshake.
"Oh, yeah me too." Zach smiled holding his hand out for the milkshake
"Why don't I have some too." Rian said standing next Zach
"Alex, would you like some too?" I said sarcastically.
"Don't mind if I do." He smiled and waited for Rian to finish drinking
"Guys I'm gunna go lay in bed. Ill see you guys tomorrow, I'm exhausted." I laughed hugging everyone. It's only 10:00 and I'm already tired, this isn't normal for me. I went into Brianna's room and cuddled into her blankets. I heard talking but, I couldn't make out the words. I figured Brianna would come in soon anyway. I laid there with my eyes getting heavy until the bed moved a little and a body move in.
"Thank god, I needed a cuddle buddy." I said moving into Brianna's chest.
"Wait, you don't have boobs. Wait, who is this?" I said smiling.
"It's Alex." He said laughing
"I missed you so much." I said putting my face into his chest.
"Go to sleep." He kissed the top of my was and I fell asleep.
"Larissa, Larissa hey wake up." I heard a whisper.
"Mmmm" I hummed
"Happy birthday." Alex said
"Thank you." I smiled looking at the clock beside 12:03 in the morning.
"You're welcome." He kissed my head
"You're the best." I smiled
"I know." He laughed
"I'm hungry, come get a snack with me." I laughed and got off the bed, walking to the kitchen.
"Hey, birthday girls up." Zach laughed
"I was only sleeping for like 2 hours, shut up." I laughed
"Happy birthday!" Rian yelled
"Happy motha fuckin birthday mofoooooo." Jack said doing a karate move
"Happy birthday, Larissa." Zach said giving me a hug
"Yo bitch happy fucking birthday. I fucking love you." Brianna yelled
"Thank you guys." I laughed
"Thanks for being born today." Jack laughed
"21 how does it feel?" Alex said putting his arm around me.
"Feels the same as 20 just I can drink legally now." I laughed
"Hey I got a present for you out in the car, come with me?" He asked smiling
"Yea." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the car.
"Close your eyes!" He said smiling. I put my hands over my eyes.
"Happy birthday!" He had a bow on his shirt and a box in his hand.
"Uh you're not proposing right now, right?" I laughed
"Of course not." He laughed and handed me the box. I opened the box and there was an amazing necklace. It had his guitar pick on it and a music note on the front of it.
"This is amazing thank you!" I stood up on my tippy toes and threw my arms around him giving him a hug.
"You're amazing." He said as he picked me up. I laughed and looked him in the eyes and just kissed him. I didn't really think much about it. It didn't take him long to kiss back. I pulled away and started to try to get down from Alex.
"You want me to help you put the necklace on?" He laughed. He put the necklace on and I thanked him.
"So what's the bow on your shirt for?" I said touching the red bow.
"Oh, well. I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend..." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Was?" I smirked
"Well, Larissa will you be my girlfriend?" He said nervously.
"You know how long I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth?" I laughed
"So, that's a yes?" He laughed
"Of course it's a yes." I said and kissed him. I could get used to just randomly kissing him all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for lyricsofinsanity c: