Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 16

Chapter 16
I woke up with Jack practically jumping on me.
"Wake up! Wake up!" Jack yelled
"What time is it?" I moaned
"8:00!" He said shaking me
"Why so earlyyyyyy?" I whined
"We need to hang out, duh. We're leaving till April 26th remember?! Get up!" He said
"Oh shit." I said sitting up.
"Yea, by the way, get ready We're gunna stop at the hospital for a little bit, then we'll go hangout at the mall, or something." Jack smiled pulling me up from the bed.
"Okaaaaaaay." I said getting up noticing Alex wasn't there anymore.
"Rian! I said running up to him giving him a hug.
"Hey, goodmorning!" He hugged me as he was making waffles.
"You're making me breakfast!" I smiled.
"Of course!" He smiled as I went and sat at the table.
"Who will cook for me when you're gone?" I said smiling
"Your friend down in B-more. Jesse I think it is." He laughed
"Eh idunno." I laughed.
We ate and drove to the hospital still no Alex.
"Hey do you want to go in alone?" Jack said putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Eh, yea I guess, after like 10 minutes you guys can come in and say hey." I smiled finding a nurse.
We walked towards my brothers room. I looked through the window seeing him smiling at someone else who isn't in view. The nurse knocked on the door snapping my brothers attention for the other person.
"You have another visitor." The nurse held the door for me shutting it behind me.
"H-hi" he smiled.
"I missed you!" I smiled at him then looked at the person by the bed noticing it was Alex.
"What are you doing here?" I asked laughing
"I thought I'd get to know your brother, I mean I'm going to be stuck with you for awhile so why not." He smiled
"Asshole." I nudged him.
"How are you feeling?"I asked my brother
"G-good. I go home in t-two days. My g-girlfriend will pick me up a-and help me. S-she's great. We've been together f-for awhile and she's great with Jace." He said slowly.
"How long have you guys been dating?" I smiled
"5 months." He smiled
"Why haven't I met her!" I laughed
"She works a-a lot. B-but h-her name is Kaylee. I-I hope I marry her someday." He smiled and blushed. My phone started ringing in my pocket. I took my phone out just realizing that it was only Jesse calling. I ignored it and started talking to My brother again.
"I hope you marry her too. As long as she makes you happy." I smiled while Alex intertwined our fingers.
"She does. Really h-happy." He smiled
We all looked at the door because the nurse started knocking again.
"Only two more people are allowed in, and four people want to visit. I can let them in as it stays quiet and Cayden approves. He nodded and the nurse let Zach, Jack, Brianna, and Rian in.
We looked at the time realizing it was 12 already. We said our goodbyes and went into the car. Rian, jack, Zach, and Brianna went into her car while Alex, and I went to Alex's car.
"I'm taking you out, okay?" He said smiling and starting the car.
"Where?" I said smiling and putting sunglasses on.
"Your brother told me a place." He smirked and started to press on the gas
"Where did they go then?"
"Oh they went to the mall. After we're done eating, that's where were going too. We're all gunna see a movie."
The car finally stopped, and we were in front of the Texas Roadhouse.
"Your brother told me you love this place." He smiled.
"I do, but this place is actually pretty expensive." I said feeling bad.
"We'll have a good time. It's not about money, it's about having a good time." He smiled kissed my cheek, got out of the car and ran to the passenger side to open the door for me. I smiled for a thank you, as he intertwined out fingers together.
"Oh, yea. By the way, your brother wants you to get on the bull as they sing happy birthday to you. Oh he also wants pictures." He smiled and swung out hands.
"Oh god. Not again." I smiled as he held the door for me. We sat down in a booth for 2 and ordered. When we got our drinks we took our wrappers and threw them at each other and laughed.
Our lunch went by really fast. I did sit on the bull as everyone watched and sang happy birthday, but I had a great time. We drove to the movies and decided to watch divergent. By the time everything was done it was 2:13 and time to go back to Brianna's house. It was 2:37 when we got there. Everyone just kinda walked really slowly back inside. They packed the few things that they brought putting it in the kitchen next to the door.
"Dude we have like 15 minutes to say goodbye and we're moping around?" Jack yelled.
"Jacks right, we should be happy." Zack said.
"I'm just gunna miss you guys, a lot." Alex said softly
"I'm going to miss you all too. But hey! It's only till the 26! And plus you guys love being on tour! Be happy that you're on tour now, I mean it sucks that you have to leave your friends behind but, that's life you always get to see them again." I said smiling
"I love you guys." Rian said laughing
"Dude, you gay?" Jack laughed
"I'm gay, but not for you. You're with Alllleeeexxx!" Rian stuck his tongue out and laughed
"I love my Alex." Jack said as putting his arm around Alex and kissing him on the cheek.
"But not as much as I love Larissa!" Jack said giving me a bear hug. Then he put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I like Larissa a hell lot more than you" Alex said kissing me on the lips.
"I would do that, but I feel like you would punch me." Jack laughed.
"I would kiss one of you guys, but I'm a lesbian." Brianna Laughed
"I can change that for you." Jack smiled and winked
"No no no no more kisses." Rian said rolling his eyes.
"Aw Rian is someone getting jelly?" Zack said laughing.
"No, I'm not but time flies, we gotta go." Rian said giving me a great big hug whispering "everything will be okay, I promise. We'll miss you. Pinky swear you'll text me if you're down okay?"
I whispered back "I promise!"
Zach came over to me gave me a quick hug with a quick "see you soon"
Jack came over to me, giving me a bear hug yelling "I'm going to miss you! Call me everyday! And if you miss one day ill give you a wet willie!!" I yelled back "I'm going to miss you too! I won't miss a day because Wet Willies are terrible!" We laughed and he went to say goodbye to Brianna.
Alex was the last to say goodbye to.
"I'm going to miss you so freaking much!" He said pulling me into a hug. He started swinging me, so I almost fell and we laughed. "I'm going to miss you, too." He pulled my head up to kiss me, and our lips collided. "Bye." He said giving me another kiss "call me." He said putting his hand by his ear and winking at me. He started walking away only for him to turn and run back and kiss me again.
"April 26th." I whispered and he walked away a final time as Brianna and I walked outside hearing a car engine. They have to drive back to where ever the bus is. Rian started to back out as Jack leaned over the seat honking the horn a million times. Brianna and I waved while screaming "bye" and they rolled down the windows doing the same, still honking the horn until they were out of sight.
This will be a long month.