Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-Alex POV-

It's only been a week and I fucked it up already. I'm a fucked up person. Tonight's going to be hell. I'm in a fucked mood, I lost her. Now Jack will probably date her. It's all because of Lyndsey.
"Dude get out of bed, we have shit to do." Rian said knocking on the side of my small bunk.
"Will you make me food?" I moaned.
"I'll get you food, were stopped." He said walking away.
I got up and jumped out of my bunk. I did the normal daily routine and went to get changed. I put basketball shorts on and a awg shirt on.
-skipping the boring day-

The concert we just played was great! Everyone was singing so loud, jumping. Crazy ass shit. It pumped me up. We did the usual after a show, get a shower, then go eat, and go drink. Jack and I have kinda been ignoring each other lately. It's different because he admitted to liking my girlfriend. I mean, ex girlfriend. It sucks having to call her my ex girlfriend. I mean, I can't blame him for not liking her. She's incredibly amazing. I don't want him to like her. What if she likes him. What if I lost my chance. I've never been so star struck over a girl. I usually don't care, but with her, it's different.
---
I woke up and then went out of my bunk to go get a water bottle.
I grabbed my phone going through Instagram, liking a few posts from fans. I checked Larissa's Instagram. There was a picture of her with Jesse. I think someone else took the picture. His arm was around the waist. He was looking at her and smiling, she was laughing.
"This is one of my best friends. I'm so glad I met him out of surprise one day. I've needed it lately. Thank you so much, Jesse. <3" the caption read. There were some comments asking about me. She has 27K followers because I tagged her in a few things. I exited out of Instagram and called Lyndsey.
"Hey babe." She answered
"What the fuck, you knew I had a girlfriend."
"You were the one who came up on me. You were drunk. I don't care though, as long as were together." She laughed
"I would never get back with you again, no offense, but you're a bitch, I can't stand you."
"Well, the other night you fucked me, you said you loved me. You didn't care about that other bitch. That you only loved me. What happened to that?" She chuckled.
"I was fucking drunk. I wouldn't have said that if I was sober fuck you. We're not even a couple. We never were. Fuck you." I spat.
"Well, Alex, a drunk mind speaks sober thoughts." She hung up.
I threw my phone. I didn't mean it, I really like Larissa. I want her with me.
"Flyzik when is our next day off?" I yelled
"our next day off is in three days. I'm going to try to get hotel rooms." He Sid walking and sitting on the couch.
"On that day, can I go to Baltimore? Right after that show, Ill fly there, then around 9 or whatever ill fly back wherever. Please Matt, it's important." I said with a serious look.
"If you go, you better be back." He said getting up and to the front.
"Thank you!" I yelled.
I went into my bunk and started writing. I have 3 days to finish this song. The days passed quickly, it's now the second day. Right after this show I can leave, go sing her a song and say sorry.
"Jack!" I yelled calling him outside.
"What." He said giving me a death glare.
"Look, I'm sorry for being a douche. I'm leaving for Baltimore, tonight to fix this. I wrote her a song. Do you think she'll like it?" I said giving him the song lyrics.
"Well, I don't know, she's been with Jesse a lot, and she's been texting me a lot." He said giving me the lyrics.
"If she doesn't take me back, you can have her. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a douche. Since I pretty much cheated on her-" I said and he cut me off
"You did cheat on her." He said motioning for me to go on.
"Since I cheated, she probably won't want me. But she'll want you, you said you liked her, so why not?" I smiled.
"It's fine, she'll take you back. I know she will. But, I'm not promising anything." He smiled.
"Are we okay now?" I smiled.
"Not fully, fucking asswipe." He laughed and went into the bus.
--
We played the show and I flew from Wyoming to Baltimore. Once I got off the flight I went to the flower shop. Got a huge thing of flowers, all her favorite.
I went to my house quickly, just to see if she was serious about bringing my stuff here. I unlocked the door, certainly there was a big box filled with sweaters, cologne, all of my things. I mentally punched myself in the face. I grabbed my guitar, I closed the door, and started running to her house. I stood outside the door praying she was here. I started strumming my guitar. I looked up and she was at the window. I started singing and she came out. Listening to every single lyric. Her hair was put up, she wasn't wearing makeup. She was in a tank top and a pair of yoga pants. I finished the song. I called it somewhere in Neverland.
"I'm sorry." I said handing her the flowers.
"Alex, you think coming here with flowers and singing a song will solve everything?"
"It was worth a shot. I'm just sorry. I really am. I just like you so much, I know it hasn't even been a week yet, but we've known each other for so long. I've liked you way before that time we played in the snow. I've never been so struck by a girl before, until now." I said looking into her eyes. She kept looking down.
"Alex.." She said quietly.
"Larissa." I said smiling.
"Come in." She said. Her apartment was a mess. I saw my sweater on her couch.
"I thought you brought all my stuff back?" I said pointing to the sweater.
"I only kept that one because if I ever wanted to see you, I could use that as an excuse." She said sitting down.
"You don't need an excuse to come see me." I smiled and sat down by her.
"Well since we're not together anymore, I just can't go to your house anytime I want." She laughed.
"Yea you can. You would do it when we weren't together, so what's the difference?" I laughed.
"It would be awkward between us." She looked down.
"It doesn't have to be." I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled a little and looked down again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey check out my new fan fiction. It's a lot better than this one. I'm ending this one soon because lack of feedback, I don't want to write something that no one interested. A few chapters left here.
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/555648/Meeting-Him/