Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It's Christmas. I called My best friend Brianna, my mom, Cayden, Jace, and all of the boys. 2 more days. It's crazy. I've grown so close to them, now they're leaving. I met a few friends here. I met Will, Charlie, Sydney and Madeline so far. Everyone is so nice here. I cleaned my entire apartment, spotless.

--
9pm c:

I'm laying on the couch just watching movies, and I hear someone try to come in but, the door is locked so I got up and unlocked the door, for Alex.
"Jeez, why do you have the door locked?" He laughed
"I didn't think you were going to come here." I laughed
"I can't go a day without talking to you." He laced our fingers together going into the living room.
"Alex are you drunk or something?" I laughed following him.
"Nooooo, I'm not drunk, I just want to spend time with you." He smiled sitting on the couch.
"Are you sure." I said looking at him
"I'm positive, I think." He laughed.
"I'm not sure about you, Alex."
"Well, Larissa what'd you do all day?"
"I cleaned. Obviiiii." I said and laughed.
"Hey! Look it's snowing!" He yelled I got up put my vans on, got a jacket and ran outside.
"Hey! Where are you going?!" Alex yelled running out the door.
"Try to catch snowflakes on my tongue duh!" I yelled laughing. I ran around trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue.
"You look like such an idiot!" Alex yelled making a snowball.
"Hey! Don't you dare throw that at me!" I said running away.
"Come back!" He yelled as I laid down in the snow making a snow angel.
"I'll make one with you!" He said plopping on the ground by me. We waved our feet and arms around for a while and he stood up laughing.
"Here ill help you up so you don't mess yours up." He laughed sticking out his hand. He pulled me up and hugged me. I hugged back and got snow shoving it down his shirt. I started running away as I got hit with a snowball. I pretended to faint.
"Oh no! Larissa are you okay? Or uh do I need to call the ambulance?" Alex laughed
"Oh, Alex! I think I need to go to the hospital, I think I may just..." I shut my eyes and stuck my tongue out.
"Oh no! I'm calling right now! We woo we woo! They're here!" He said picking me up running and dropping me into a snow bank.
"I'm alive! I'm cold! I'm alive and cold!" I yelled laughing.
"You're the cutest thing ever." He said smiling at me. At this moment, the way he's smiling at me, the way he's looking at me, the way his eyes are shining perfectly, I'm not even cold, I can feel my body being warmed up as my heart beats faster.
"Alex, stop talking about yourself like that." I laughed.
"Psh I mean I talk about myself a lot, but this time I'm talking about you!" He laughed
"You're like the greatest person ever I swear!" I pushed his shoulder a little
"Oh god! That hurt!" He yelled holding his arm.
"Stop being a baby!" I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.
"I can be whaaaatevver I want." He smirked
"Hmm, and what would you like to be?" I asked smiling.
"Well, I want to be a big baby who tours around the world singing."
"You've already accomplished that goal."
"Oh well, hmm, maybe-" Alex said as I heard you're not alone by of mice & men blaring.
"Hold that thought! Ill be right back!" I quickly got up and got pulled down just as fast.
"Don't leave!" He said giving me the puppy eyes.
"Fine. Whoever is calling can wait." I laughed.
"Why are we even in the snow?" Alex laughed
"Idunno, you brought me here." I laughed
"I guess that's kinda true."
"Lets make a snowman!" I laughed and stood up. We adventually finished the snowman. I ran inside and got a robe that I never wore and a bra. I put them on the snow..woman.
"Alex. Get in the picture, I'm going to put this up on Instagram. Alex with his new girl. You have to kiss her check too." I laughed.
"Go get your phone!" I ran inside getting my phone, taking a picture. I put it on Instagram, tagged Alex in it and put the caption 'Alex with his new lovely girlfriend.' I got a few comments saying "that's suppose to be me!" I laughed and threw my phone back inside.
"Lets go inside it's getting cold." I laughed. We went inside. I made coffee and we sat at the kitchen table. I noticed it was 11:11
"Alex! Look! 11:11 make a wish! Close your eyes!" I said squeezing my eyes closed and wishing for our friendship to last a lifetime.
"What'd you wish for?" Alex said smiling
"I can't tell you! It won't come true!" I laughed
"I'll tickle you until you tell me."
"You'll never get it out of me!" I said as he got up and started tickling my stomach. No matter how many times I said stop he wouldn't.
"Fine fine I'll tell you!" I gave up.
"Okay, Go!"
"I wished for us to remain friends for awhile." I smiled and realized how corny my wish was.
"We will dont worry." He smiled
"What did you wish for?"
"Uh. I can't tell you." He laughed.
"Why not?" I laughed
"Because, it's a stupid corny wish."
"It's about Jack!" I winked and laughed
"Dammit! How'd you know?" He said shaking his head.
"Idunno, but I'm tired as fuck. So I'm going to bed. You can come in whenever you want. I laughed putting my cup in the sink.
"Alrighty. Ill be in there soon." He smiled while drinking some coffee watching me walk away. I got in my room putting shorts on and a baggy tee shirt. I got all comfy and than I saw Alex walking in stripping until he was only in his boxers, climbing into my bed.
"Tomorrow I have to stay with the guys so, tomorrow morning I have to say goodbye, sadly." Alex whispered in my ear putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.
"Mmm, it's fine, ill see you soon after that. Time will fly by, you'll be having fun." I barely said above a whisper.
"It would be better if you could come." He said as I looked up at him
"What do you mean?" I whispered looking up to him.
"When you're around, everything is more fun." He whispered and smiled.
"Whatever you say, Lex." I whispered back and smiled.
"Goodnight, Larissa. Sweet dreams." He said as I looked up to him and smiled.
"One more thing." He said smiling down at me. He took his hand off my waist placing it under my chin pulling my chin up towards him, butterfly's erupting in my tummy. He lowered his face and kissed my lips gently, and pulled away. I smiled as I closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was Alex whisper "my wish came true."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness of this. Comment if you like this! Ill post another tomorrow, because this was so late. <3