Maybe I Was Wrong From the Start

1

*Josh*
I was sat on a park bench, not by choice. My parents had kicked me out a couple of days before. I couldn't even call anyone to tell them because I didn't have a phone. I go to Dan's, his mother had banned me from their house when she found out I was gay. I told Dan not to mention that he liked both and that we had experimented a little until he was at least 21 and firmly in Uni or a job. I couldn't tell Matt was at Uni, as was Chris and Max was abroad on his gap year. It seemed like the band we started in secondary school when I was in Year 11 and the others were in sixth form, was taking a back seat and was never to take the front seat again. I was happy for the others, getting into Uni, having amazing opportunities to travel Europe before settling into University, or even passing the first year of sixth form to get the full A levels. Then there was me. I got kicked out of sixth form for something that I didn't even do. I was failing all of my courses and the moment my parents found out I liked other dudes, they kicked me to the curb. The only person I could rely on was Oliver, but even then... I had no phone and I have never been to his apartment so I didn't know where he lived. Dan had dragged me to a club one time to see if our band could play... but obviously with some of us being under 18 we couldn't play. That is when I saw him. I didn't even pay much attention to the manager of the club shooting us down; I was too busy staring at this beautiful, fully tattooed man. We literally got shoved out of the club and that's when we went back to being the type of high school band that writes cliché songs and Jamming in a garage.

The only good outcome of the band thing is 4 great friends, even if 3 of them are miles away. And then there is Oli, he was a result of actually trying to play a gig. He was the best outcome yet.

As I sat there and reminisced about playing music and being with friends, I started thinking it was time to focus on the type of career that I really wanted. I mean come on let's face it... the whole band thing wasn't really me. It was Dan's idea. He said I could sing and I stupidly believed him. Originally I wanted to be an architect but with getting kicked out of school I can't get the qualifications for the course at University. I could always become a tattoo artist like Oli. Though I couldn't draw for shit and Oli hasn't the time to teach me how.

I had no home, no job, no talent and I think I was becoming ill from the 2 nights I have spent sleeping in the park. Just as I was thinking about walking to a bridge and ending it all a car pulled up in front of me. I looked up, more than a little curious to see who would stop in front of a random teenager on a park bench, only to realise that it wasn't the perfect stranger I kind of hoped it was. It was the man that saw me more as a little brother that the lover that I wanted him to see me as.

I didn't waste much time, I was too happy to see him, I pulled him into the biggest hug I could and started sobbing into his shoulder. "Josh, what are you doing out in the rain?" His words soft, his Sheffield accent like music to my ears, it was just what I needed to hear. Once I had finally processed his words, I realised that it was in fact raining and I hadn't noticed. "Come on" he sighed and ushered me into his car.

We drove for about 10 minutes before we came to a block of apartments. Oli got out, came round to the passenger side and opened the door to get me out. Oli decided that I was too depressed to walk up the stairs so we got the lift up to the 4th floor, which obviously was the floor that Oli's apartment was on. "Josh, can you wait here... I need to go check on my next door neighbour... she's elderly and isn't very mobile" he says sheepishly. I smiled at how caring he was. On the outside you see Oli as this massive prick; because he's shy he doesn't like to talk to people. But on the inside he was this big sweetheart that would care for anyone once he got to know them.

I couldn't stop smiling once we got into the apartment. He was telling me all about his neighbour, how she was like family, he thought of her like his grandmother, how he called her Gran, because that's how she saw it too and how happy he was with living next door to her. All of a sudden Oli stopped. "Why haven't you called for a few days? And why were you sat alone in a park?" he asks suddenly. I bit my lip and spilled my guts out. About how my parents took my phone away coz I was kicked out of school... FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO!... and how they found out I was gay, by looking through my phone, and them kicking me out because they couldn't live with a disappointment, and how I spent 2 nights on a park bench coz I couldn't call him to come and get me and how all of his other friends he couldn't stay with. By the end of it I was sobbing hysterically. Oli pulled me into a hug, letting me cry into his chest, soaking his shirt with tears.

I had finally calmed down and built up the courage to look at Oli. He smiles, wiping my tears away. He pecks me on the lips innocently, though it still took me by surprise. I saw Oli's eyes flick down to my lips before looking into my own once more, but something had changed in them. That sympathetic, care-filled, loving look that was there before had vanished, it was now replaced by one which looked very similar to lust and want with a hint of love. I mentally shook my head of those ridiculous thoughts. There was no way those sparkling brown eye could ever want me.

Just moments later I was proved wrong with Oliver hungrily kissing me, with a force that pushed me onto my back on the couch. I must admit the dominance turned me on a lot. I already had an erection and we had barely even started. Oli had obviously noticed as he was smirking against my lips. The kiss was passionate, but not rushed. It was sexy but not slutty. It was perfect. It was Oliver.

Only seconds had passed and we were completely naked, lying on the couch, Oli grinding down on me, causing soft moans to escape my lips. He was massaging my tongue with his. He was driving me insane. I needed him. Everything about this made me feel worthwhile. It made me feel wanted. It made me feel loved.

Oli had made his way, kissing down my body, stopping as he got to my crotch. He licked up my length, placing the tip slightly in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. I arched my back in pleasure. Oli was clearly experienced in this field. He took me in his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks, to maximise the pleasure, and it worked. I had to restrain myself from bucking my hips as I was afraid of chocking him. He slid one finger into me, while beginning to jack himself off. That made me worse. I had to get him to stop sucking so that I could cum with him.

Once he was satisfied that I was prepared enough for him. He pushed himself inside me. I whimpered slightly, feeling the obvious difference between his fingers and his cock. He waited a while before beginning to thrust himself in and out, with me moaning softly. Within minutes he found the spot that sent me crazy, causing me to cry out with pleasure. He repeatedly hit it and when he was close he wrapped his hand around my member and started pumping. We came at the same time. Him into me and me, well the sticky substance from myself was coating my stomach, which Oli volunteered to clean up... with his tongue.

After he had finished he leaned up and lazily kissed me. I smiled once he pulled away. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do that." Oli whispers into my ear. I grin in response. "You don't know how long I have wanted you to do that." I respond quietly, blushing as I realised I just got fucked by the love of my life. "I've loved you for a long time Josh." I smiled widely and kissed him. "I've loved you for a long time too" I whisper as I pull away.

We stayed up taking for a while, about us and what we wanted to be, life and me staying there because I had nowhere else to stay. It was almost 3 am before I fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.