A Dangerous Face and Illegal Taste

Thirteen;

Billie Joe sat behind the large oak desk, his head in his hands. His office had little light within it, only a small lamp on his desk. Around the room were magazine cut outs in glass frames that hung upon the green, almost black, walls. Angela looked at each article except none of the people’s names or pictures looked familiar to the hunter; also the things that the people were in the papers for were nothing extravagant or even linked to Billie as far as Angela could see.

“You shouldn’t have come here Angela,” Billie finally stated as she took a seat in front of the desk.

“I’m in desperate need of your help though Billie. One of our hunters is missing,” She spoke quickly, placing the gun on the floor beside her.

“Spencer right? He’s in the Dandies warehouse,” Billie uttered, finally looking up slightly. Angela felt she could always rely on the vampire, if she needed to know something, he always knew it.

“Thank you so much, I just want to hug you sometimes,” She replied beaming.

“I’d be thankful if you didn’t, I might be hungry,” He joked weakly. Angela was taken aback when she saw Billie’s face. She hadn’t seen him in a month at the most but he’d most definitely changed. His green eyes seemed almost hollow and empty when she looked into them, there was definitely something wrong with the vampire which would explain why Mikey wouldn’t let her see him at the beginning.

Rebekah sat cross-legged beside Spencer’s body, watching as his chest rose with every breath he took. Spencer’s hand twitched without Rebekah noticing as she peered around the warehouse in boredom. Sighing she turned back to Spencer and gently rested her hand on his cheek like she had done so many times already that day. However, Rebekah’s heart leaped when a pair of blue eyes met hers and a hand grabbed her wrist tightly. She squeaked in shock and pushed herself harshly away from him and his grip. In an instant, Spencer copied Rebekah’s actions, sat up and moved away from her whilst looking around the room.

“Where the hell am I?” He asked with venom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise if that seemed rushed, i just needed to get it out of the way. Billie and his vampires won't be back in the story for a while though.
Comments?

Read my new story?
Don't Tell Me You Love Me And Act Like You Don't : It's about Ryan and Brendon and a violent love for two girls.