A Dangerous Face and Illegal Taste

Fourteen;

Rebekah sat terrified, not knowing what to do as the vampire rose to his feet. She shook as she watched him touch his left fang with widened eyes.

“What the hell have you done to me?” He yelled, advancing quickly towards the frightened girl. She stumbled to her feet and walked backwards, trying to get away from him. If he knew of the power he now held, Rebekah knew that he could easily break her neck or entrance her and this fact scared her.

“Look, none of this is my fault,” Rebekah tried to state with a sense of authority so that she could gain some control over the situation, however this failed hugely due to the fact that she was shaking uncontrollably.

“Well how the fuck did I miraculously turn into a vampire then?” He yelled and gripped her shoulders. Rebekah screamed out in pain as his fingers dug deep into her flesh only for Spencer to realise she was a mere human and it would’ve been impossible for her to change him. He let go of her and she fell to the floor from the crippling pain that still plagued her shoulder blades.

“Shit,” He muttered looking down at his hands in shame of what he’d suddenly become. He couldn’t control the feelings surging through his bodies and was concentrating on staying sane. Confusion attacked his mind, who was this girl and if she was not a vampire, what was she doing in the room with him? Was she left there to tempt him into biting her? If that was the case, Spencer was going to make sure he wouldn’t do such a thing, he was going to rebel as much as he could. After all, life couldn’t exactly become worse at that moment for the guy with no heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated :)