A Dangerous Face and Illegal Taste

Two;

“Would you like some breakfast?” William asked her sweetly.

“No, but I’d like to know why I’m here?” She asked, building up confidence. Ryan stared at her for a few moments and shook his head slightly with Rebekah being the only one noticing this small action so it seemed.

“Okay then, starve for all I care,” William shrugged and took a step towards her.

“Why am I here?” She repeated, louder this time from the anger of being ignored. She stood up abruptly and went to step towards the door.

“I don’t think so,” William hissed and lurched towards her. His body pressed her back into the chair whilst his hand wrapped itself swiftly around her neck, cutting off her airways. Her eyes widened in fear as air stopped reaching her lungs and her heart beat sped up to an incredible rate. William sneered at her as he released her from his grip and she gasped for air and tried to breathe, a simple act which she’d suddenly forgotten how to do, whilst the others just watched on bemused. Rebekah brought her hand up to her neck and rubbed the sore skin he’d been gripping. She looked up at his deathly pale complexion and into his empty brown eyes whilst he bared his fangs. A realisation hit her like a bullet.

“You’re a vampire,” She stated suddenly with widened eyes and her heartbeat thumped in her ears from terror the realisation had brought.

“You know Rebekah, I thought you would’ve picked up on that fact quicker since you knew that our James was one, you disappoint me,” William chuckled softly. James Chikiton, the young vampire Rebekah had met and learnt to love a few years previously until he had been viciously slaughtered.

“What do you want with me?” She asked scared, so many possibilities were racing through her mind, corrupting her thoughts.

“Well I have a proposition for you. You have no family or friends here in Chicago so we thought we’d invite you to join us,” Rebekah stared at him in horror. They’d obviously been following her, as that was the only way he could know about her family and friends all living away from her.

“No,” She whispered with salty tears filling her eyes.

“Sugar, you have two choices; you either live here and become one of us or you live here but remain human on the account that you find us food,” William stated as if it was an everyday question, “It’s your choice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love <3
Hope you did well in your tests Angela!
BEKI-AGE!