A Dangerous Face and Illegal Taste

Six;

It was her first victim tonight and she didn’t know what to do. Walking through the streets of Chicago was daunting, William had warned her that some vampires might try and hunt her so just to tell them that she was with Beckett and they’d leave her alone. Rebekah was trembling with fear at what she was doing and she didn’t want to grab just any person, as they’d probably have friends and family whom their deaths would hurt greatly. Tonight though, it was either get food for the guys, or become the food; that’s how hungry they were. She wandered the streets, becoming desperate when there was no body around for her to lure back to the house somehow. Rebekah looked down the street and saw the glimpse of someone sat against a wall. She took this as her chance and walked quickly towards the figure and soon heard sobbing.

“Hey, are you alright?” She asked once she was in front of the crying female who was doubled over in pain it seemed.

“I’ve been stabbed,” The girl gasped out, looking up at Rebekah with pain in her eyes.

“Oh! Come with me, I can help you,” The girl nodded and Rebekah helped her up before they started walking back to William’s house.

“My names Rebekah by the way.”

“I’m Lucy,” She spoke whilst clutching her stomach in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

“Did anything else happen?” Rebekah asked softly.

“He raped me before he stabbed me,” Lucy spoke with tears running down her face. They turned into the driveway of the now familiar house, Rebekah kept telling herself over and over again that she was doing the girl a favour so that she wouldn’t have to hurt from the memory of being raped and attacked for the rest of her life. However she knew that not all of the victims would be in the same kind of situation. Without another word, Rebekah stepped through the door with Lucy in tow. Immediately, Mike, one of the dandies, had shot downstairs to meet them. Seeing the girl’s state he smiled, almost kindly at her yet Rebekah saw through that smile and saw the bloodthirsty look in his eyes.

“Hi, I’m Mike, do you need some help?” He asked softly, his dark hair falling into his handsome face as he took Lucy from Rebekah’s grasp. Once Lucy had been taken through to the living room, William walked down the stairs and stopped before Rebekah.

“It’s not going to be pretty and I don’t want you around when they’ve finished with her as some of them can not control themselves as well as myself, so go out to a bar or something for an hour,” William said calmly, ushering her to the door. Her hands shook with nerves and she wanted just to run into the living room and pull Lucy from their grasps. She clenched her fists tight and her eyes opened wide as a scream and whimper was heard from the living room.

“Come on, get going,” William chuckled, pushing her out of the front door before going to join in with the fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
So cliche I know, but her first victim had to be easy.

Comments are love <3