To The Love of My Life

To Alice

To the love of my life Alice,

Your the most beautiful girl in the world, your gorgeous hazel and
green eyes seem like stolen stars from the night sky, your smile can light up the sky, it raises the sun and brings hope into a persons and animals life. Alice the most caring person I know, she has the heart size of an elephant, big and caring and always there to listen. She is the hope and life of everything, she can cheer a rainy cloud to snow and be happy to spread joy and snow wherever it goes. Alice is what the world needs most. She gives everything to the world, and expects nothing in return. She is special and talented like no other, and everything about her is unique.

Most people spend their entire life searching for love, a person to
bestow on and live happy forever. I already found her, she's perfect, we're perfect for each other like bread and butter. We're different, but similar like unicorns and Pegasus. She will one day become my official wifey and be the mother to my children. She is the love if my life. I feel the atmosphere of love when I'm talking to her. If she were to ask how much I love her. Well I would respond, how can I tell you when its immeasurable.

Within time we will go to prom and make it the night of our lives, and the start to the rest of our lives. I can't wait till one day for her
to fall asleep in my arms. One day I can massage her body and rub her feet. One day we can just sit in our bed and cuddle in the cold, with the windows open. One day to lay back and look at the night sky next to each other. One day to just sit with each other holding hands and listening to the legends like Metallica. One day to celebrate our engagement on October 31, 2013, Halloween night. Especially the one day of our wedding and being surrounded by our love ones and friends. One day I can rub her belly with our first baby. One day I will wake up to her for the rest of my life. One day...

If she were to tell me to scream I LOVE ALICE to the world, I would whisper it to her ear, because she is my world.. She is everything to me.. My soul mate, my life partner, my future wife.. She is the love of my life..

I would give anything to be right next to her right now, just to her
hug her and cuddle with her till we fell asleep.. Together. She is
the most cutest, adorable, beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, admirable,
sweetest, caring, and so perfect in the world.. She's irreplaceable
and there is only one..

I will always love you Alice, our love is strong and impenetrable and endless as time itself, to survive anything thrown at us and live to tell the tale.. Because why do we fall down? To learn how to pick ourselves back up.. I LOVE YOU ALICE!

Forever and always yours, Ivan Valentin

Engaged for life,
11-31-2013 - foREVer
♠ ♠ ♠
A love letter to the special person in my life..