Status: Complete

I Love You (Ich Liebe Dich)

(c) 2008 madtwatter

Sammie Neumann and Tom Kaulitz grew up together in Hamburg, Germany before Tokio Hotel became a band. Sammie was the next-door neighbor of the Kaulitz household in Germany. She would always go over to their house after school to watch Bill and Tom perform songs. Sammie became closer to Tom because of her infatuation with him, she's always had a crush on him since before she met him. After Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer met Bill and Tom, Tokio Hotel was then formed in 2001. Sammie and the band became very close as they began to write songs and perform in small local shows. Once Tokio Hotel became internationally known they began touring to other countries outside of Europe. Sammie began to fear that Tom's ever changing schedule, popularity, and celebrity status would ruin all chances with him. She's unsure if Tom has the same feelings for her as she does for him.

DISCLAIMER:
I Love You (Ich Liebe Dich) is a story set in Germany but is obviously written in English, so the characters are technically speaking German. However, I unfortunately don't know how to speak or write in German. This story was written for a girl named Sammie, who is a fan of Tokio Hotel and Tom Kaulitz.