Status: Complete

I Love You (Ich Liebe Dich)

Ja, Tom

I was sitting on my bed, thinking. I loved a guy that I knew didn't love me in that way; he just called us best friends. His name is Tom Kaulitz, I've known him ever since we were little; we've been best friends for that long. I've watched Tom and his twin brother Bill grow up and become famous, leaving me behind in my home of Hamburg, Germany. Many girls go crazy over Tom, they play his band's music all the time. Every time I put in Tokio Hotel's CD or listen to one of their songs on the radio, I just listen to the guitar strumming along. I think of Tom jamming out along with his brother Bill, best friends Georg and Gustav.

Tom was supposed to come over to my house tonight, the only opportunity we had with my roommate away at work. He was two hours late, he was supposed to be here at six o'clock. It's eight now, getting later and later each time the clock ticks. I was reading an old book and checking my cell phone each time I turned a page. As I waited I was getting bored, until I heard a noise. I got up suddenly looking around my room, then I heard it again, and I looked over to my window. Tom was standing outside of my window, waving at me. I unlocked the window and I opened it up quickly.

"You're late...," I called out, sighing with relief that he showed up anyways. I really was upset that he was late, but I was also glad that he was here; just his presence cheered me up. Tom and I are really close, we get each other but we also know way too much about each other. I just wished that we could go even further with our relationship; I like him way too much to just be friends. I know a lot of our friends know we should be together, Tom just doesn't realize it and that bothers me more than anything.

"I'm sorry, band practice went way later than I realized. Can I come in anyways?" Tom asked stepping closer to my window; he reached in and held onto the edge of the window. I looked out at him and I nodded, stepping back from the window to let him in. My bedroom was on the first floor, so it was easy for anyone to enter my bedroom through the window if they could pass through the bushes in front of the window. Tom got in easily without a struggle, because he's done it more than anyone I've been friends with. He's the only one that's not afraid to sneak into my bedroom at night.

"I thought you were on a break? It's called a break for a reason, you shouldn't be having band practice," I told him thinking of what he told me at the beginning of the summer. Tom told me that after the tour, his band was going on a break to just hang out and relax with their family and friends. I have seen Tom this summer, but not as much as I would like to though. I know I sound like I'm complaining and want Tom to myself, it's just I don't want us to grow apart. When Tokio Hotel makes a new CD or goes on another long tour, I won't be able to see Tom as much anymore and I hate that.

"It seems like someone misses me," Tom smiled looking down at me, hugging onto me as I laughed back at him. This was how close we were, Tom saw through me and knew what I was feeling. I just didn't get why he didn't sense that I loved him more than anything, even friends. I just want him to wake up and look at me for once.

"Well yeah. You're my best friend, how could I not miss you...," I whispered.

"I've missed you too. A lot actually, it's just not the same without you. Sammie you just get me more than anyone else out there, you're the coolest girl I know," Tom explained looking down at me, almost away from my stare. I loved when Tom gave me compliments, it made me feel like the most important girl in his life.

"It's because we've know each other for a very long time. We're best friends and it's hard to be away from you for so long," I said thinking of when we were little. I always thought I was the luckiest girl, to have friends that understood me. Tom and Bill were my only friends back then because no one accepted me and my differences, only they did. I was always that one girl who was always friends with the boys and I'm still that girl.

"Sammie, I got to tell you something important," Tom said so quietly.

"Tell me what?" I called out looking up at him; he was staring at me for a long while. I didn't know what to expect from him because he was being so serious, which was almost unusual of him. Tom was never the serious type, he was always the one that joked around.

"I love you Sammie. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Tom."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ich Liebe Dich (I Love You) was written when I was a junior high student, I first posted it on Quizilla as a one shot request. I recently found a copy of it on my computer, I thought I would revise it and share it with you. Thanks for reading!
-madtwatter

1. Full Moon Blood Lust (Twilight fan fiction)
Joanna is your typical sixteen year old within her freshman year at Forks, Washington high school. She grew up around her father's coworker and best friend Billy Black while she became close to his son Jacob and niece Dena. This story begins on Joanna's first day at Forks High School and follows her journey throughout school. Soon after she meets the Cullen family and ends up befriending one of the Cullen boys.

2. Here I am, Once Again I'm Torn into Pieces (Robert Pattinson fan fiction)
A 20 year old women lives with her boyfriend in downtown Los Angeles, California. She graduated a 2 year community college and is now looking for a job, with little success. Read to find out what happens next.

3. I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams
Kathryn Brown attends Princeton University in New Jersey as a business major. She is the one that keeps her friends well-rounded and always together. However, her emotions and the lies she tells sometimes gets her into trouble. This time she decides to confront her best guy friend Andy about her feelings towards him.

4. I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes (e4 Misfits and Skins influenced fan fiction)
Florence Bursnell is a 17 year old girl who is in her last year of Roundview College (key stage 5, 6th form). She has many allergies, causing her to not have a normal social life. Read to find out what happens next.

5. I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad and You're a Hot Mess and I'm Fallin' For You (Twilight multiPOV fan fiction)
Brianna, who is 16, lives in a small apartment in the local downtown area of Bronx, New York. She lives with her 20 year old brother Tony, mother Sarah, and father Makya. Her mother has been a prostitute for many years, earning money as she goes. While Makya deals drugs and is in an active gang. Read to find out what happens next.

6. Nobody Said it Was Easy (Torchwood fan fiction)
A young man named Jack Harkness enlists into the military in New York City on September 11th, 2001. Later on he gets promoted into a Time Agent, where he turns immortal from a freak accent. He spends 1,000s' of years looking for a crew, deciding whether he should go back into the past to stop 9/11 from happening. Read to find out what happens next.

7. The Doctor and the Misfit (Doctor Who and e4 Misfits fan fiction)
Jessica is a 22 year old woman who lives in London working as a waitress in a diner, barely making ends meet. One day when she was heading into work Jessica got caught in an awful lightening storm. She was unlucky and was struck by lightning, though luckily she walked away from the scene. Read to find out what happens next.

8. With You is Where I Want to Be (Teen Wolf multiPOV fan fiction)
A young girl in high school moves around a lot, her father's job requires her family to move state to state to different facilities. This story starts off in her second semester of sophomore year in Beacon Hills, California, right after Christmas break. As you read this story you will follow her new journey in making new friends, the drama that comes with moving, and maybe even more. Read to find out what happens next.

9. Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home? (Bill Kaulitz fan fiction)
A girl from Lindcove, California just graduated college and decided to celebrate by attending her first Tokio Hotel concert. Jessica drags along her long time best friend Ashley, whom is not a fan of Tokio Hotel. Read to find out what happens next.