Status: You only get one shot!

I'm Lost In Empty Pillow Talk Again

I'm Lost In Empty Pillow Talk Again

"Vic." Kellin muttered into his boyfriend's ear. Vic simply groaned and buried his face into his pillow, twisting so his back was to Kellin and the duvet slipped further down to show all of the bare skin up to his tailbone.

"Vic." Kellin hissed once again, jabbing Vic's bare back and laughing as the other boy grunted and swatted his hand away. "I know you're awake."

"I also know that it's Saturday, and I shouldn't be up yet." Vic said quietly, still not turning around.

"But you are." Kellin protested. He just wanted to spend as much time as he could with Vic. And if that meant waking him up at eight o'clock in the morning then so be it.

So maybe it was a bit excessive, but he loved the other boy. And, on the weekdays, he and Vic were always at work, and they were always tired when they got back home.

"What do you want?" Vic moaned, finally rolling over so he was on his back and cracking his eyes open to glare at Kellin.

"Hey." Kellin grinned.

"I swear to God if that's what you woke me up for-"

"I love you." Kellin interrupted. Vic squinted slightly at him, watching his boyfriend curiously.

"Um... I love you too, Kellin." Vic said begrudgingly, but then offered Kellin a small smile.

The younger boy grinned and slipped down so he was also lying on his pillow, facing the tan male and admiring his seemingly perfect features, even though he was still groggy from sleep and still slightly pissed off with Kellin.

"You're pretty." Kellin pointed out, stroking a strand of hair from Vic's forehead and letting his fingers rest on his soft cheek for a moment longer than necessary.

Vic snorted. "No I'm not." He rolled his eyes but let Kellin hold onto his hand underneath the covers.

"Yes you are. You're pretty and one day you'll be my beautiful bride."

"Is that your way of proposing?" Vic asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It could be." Kellin said quietly, feeling his face heat up. No, he didn't have a ring, and he hadn't exactly planned on proposing to Vic, but he knew he did love the other man, and he was going to spend the rest of his life with him. "If you want." Normally, he was so confident and cocky, the loud and boisterous one compared to Vic's quiet and reserved nature. But the other boy could be sharp when he wanted to be. Mostly with Kellin.

He saw it as a sign of affection.

Vic let a small smile slip onto his pink lips and squeezed Kellin's hand. "I... If that's what it's meant to be..." He trailed off for a moment and looked into Kellin's eyes, baby blues and wide eyed browns. "I'd like to marry you eventually."

Kellin grinned and leant forward to press his lips to Vic's in a swift kiss, which still managed to make butterflies erupt in his stomach. "Would you wear a dress?"

Vic, once again, rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You'd look great in ivory."

"Shut up, Kellin." Vic said. Kellin chuckled and slipped an arm around Vic's waist, tugging him closer until they were pressed flush against each other. "What's going on with you today, hm?"

"Nothing. I just felt like declaring my undying love for you." Kellin said dramatically. Vic simply looked amused by his boyfriend's antics, still lying pressed against him in bed, now letting Kellin trace random shapes on his back.

"Okay, Kellin."

"Can we not get out of bed today?" Kellin asked hopefully.

"That's gross, Kels." Vic shook his head, but made no effort to move yet.

"I love you." Kellin said again, because he had to make sure that Vic knew.

"I know, Kellin. And I love you too." Vic replied, letting Kellin kiss him once again. "I don't know how I deal with you sometimes but..."

Kellin grinned and sat up, pushing the duvet back and stretched, pulling Vic up so they could get ready for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit belongs to All Time Low, from If the Sheets Were the States.
I've been so happy because I met Matty Mullins and Andy Glass and I'm in love and oh my God, okay rant over.
Thank you guys for reading even though this probably sucks.