Status: This is a prologue of my ongoing series 'Jar of Souls'. Will update gradually.

Jar of Souls

PROLOGUE

Everyone knows about a sad story of where do all the souls who leave the world of living go. It’s a matter of common sense and a belief that humans hold on to.

Soul Society, literally “dead spirit world” is an after life where soul reaper live and most of souls dwell until they were reincarnated into the human world.

You, you were nothing special than any other spirit. You were only a strong-willed girl from the small rustled, slumped village in east district of Rokungai known as Sabitsura. Who ever knew a naïve brat like you had a dream to be a soul reaper. However it was, it was something that even you only it beyond your own comprehension.

…Quite frankly, you knew it better it was something you never belonged.

Life as a soul reaper definitely hadn’t gone how you expected it to go. You had expected hard work and sweat, yes blood even. But not a young boy with an attitude that just made you want to collapse and curse your very own existence.

Captain Hitsugaya Toshiro, as far as you knew he was a child prodigy with a shit-mouth that surely even drove an adult speechless. In more was than one, of course. Wanton in his ways of speaking to you and spiteful with his choice of expressions, he was one to push your nervous system and made you felt blessed with love of god for once in your life, that you weren’t working under his very hellish squad.

At least there you were, the 3rd seat of 3rd squad, [Last] [First]. Of course as the one with a big ego and a bit too much sense of pride, you weren’t aiming for a 3rd seat position. But again you were nothing strong as most of the 13th court guard squad members. You made it here because you earned it you stayed wide awake all night memorizing a shit-load of Kido and you broke a leg or two during martial art because you weren’t suppose to be a failure, at least that’s what made you kept pushed things through.

Only time would tell that you and him, the cocky bastard who maybe didn’t even know your first name, the two of you were actually tied together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Bleach

Characters belong to Tite Kubo

You belong to Toshiro