Status: Completed

Under the Dominican Sun

1/2

It seemed like he was everywhere I looked, when I checked myself in at the
airport he was sitting at the bar, when I got on the plane he was sitting a few rows a head of me, once I got to the breakfast buffe the next morning he was standing in the omelette line and now at one of the four bars at the hotel he's there again.
I'm not complaining because he's really good looking but how weird is is that we both ended up at the same hotel? There's like over thousand different hotels here in The Dominican Republic.

During our week it seemed like he was everywhere, and I thought I was going crazy because whenever I saw him a smile appeared on his face. I didn't think much of it until my friends Holly and Charlotte noticed and started picking on me.
"How long was it since you last got laid?" Holly asked one day whilst we were sitting in the pool bar.
"Holly!" I said a bit embarrassed by my friend.
"What?" She said.
"I don't wanna talk about it" I said getting a bit defensive.
"Holly c'mon you know that Paige doesn't 'get laid' she 'makes love' " Charlotte teased.
"Stop it both of you" I said.
"Just answer the question and we will" Holly pushed.
"Fine" I said giving up " It was a year ago, when I was dating that cheating prick Patrick."
I didn't wanna talk about him, he had lead me on for months but in the end I found out that he had another girl as well. I really got my heart broken by him and I was not about to do the same mistake again so I focused on my career instead.
"Well I think it's time you got some action" Holly said "Not every guy is like that and why don't you think of it as only sex, just you getting ravaged"
"I don't wanna talk about this anymore ok" I said ending he discussion.

Our vacation was coming to an end so we decided to take in as much sun as we could before leaving.
Holly, Charlotte and I were laying by the pool tanning when we were disturbed by the Animation team.
They were gonna have a salsa dancing lesson by the pool in ten minutes. I had no intention of going to it but lucky me got dragged there by one of the instructors, my friens Charlotte and Holly were lucky and got away before they could grab them.
But minutes later Holly came to join, just to keep me company.
When I looked around at the group that had gathered I only saw old women who were only there becuse of the cute intructors, they left their husbands in the bar drinking and came here to flirt a little.
Once again mr good looking was there, we were paired up together and I felt some butterflies in my stomach.
I had read so many vacation flirt stories during the lonely nights and had always wanted to have one but the opportunity had never presented itself, but now here it was. I looked over at Holly who was paired up with the best looking instructor, I winked at her and she winked back.
I shook my head and turned back to the man in front of me, I gave him a weak smile as the lesson started.
We ended up having a really good time, mr good looking was a really good dancer and I wondered why he was here? Didn't seem that he needed any lessons in salsa.
When it was over he asked me if I wanted to grab a drink in the bar with him and since I had a good time with him I said yes.
”I can't believe we ended up at the same hotel, I saw you at the airport and then on the plane. What are the odds?” I slurred my words a little from all the drinks I'd had with mr Good Looking.
”Yeah, I saw you to” he said flashing a gorgeous smile with his pearly white picture perfect teeth.
”You know that you are so gorgeous right?” I asked, drunk me was a straight shooter and said whatever came into her mind.
”You're very beautiful to” He said still smiling.
I could get lost in his eyes, they were a chocolate brown and with the slightly darker skin tone and the dimples when he smiled. He was just gorgeous and I was so attracted to him in every way possible, the fact that his shirt was off and he was sporting a six-pack didn't help keep my eyes off him.
I lifted my hand to his cheek and stroked it a few times before realizing what I was doing and I looked down.
I felt him shift and his had was under my chin lifting me up to meet his gaze, my eyes fluttered close as he closed the space between us and our lips met.
Things got even more heated after that when he took me to his room.
We were on the bed having a major make out session when I realized I didn't even know this mans name but then again I'd probably never see him again so I didn't care.
I shut off my brain and carried on with having the best time of my life.

When I woke up in the morning at first I didn't know where I was, I had an arm around me and felt him breathing behind me and then I remembered the night before. All the drinks, the passion the mind blowing sex.
At this point I didn't know what to do I had two options; wait for him to wake up and have an awkward morning after or just leave and hope that he was to drunk to remember me and what we had done last night.
I opted for number to so carefully I got out of bed gathered my clothes so I could get dressed and left the beautiful man in bed.

I hurried to my room where I changed clothes and washed up, then I went to see if I could find my friends at breakfast.
They were sitting at a table and lucky for me it looked like they just had got there.
"Good morning" I said as I sat down.
Holly and Charlotte exchanged looks and then turned to me with big grins on their faces.
"So where did you go off to last night?" Holly asked.
"Nowhere" I tried lying but I knew that my face was giving me away.
"Really" holly said with a raised eyebrow.
I then caved and told them everything and by the time I was done they both had their moths open in chock, they couldn't believe I had done it.
"Thank god we're leaving today" I said feeling so ashamed of myself.
We ate in silence,when we were done it was packing time and soon enough we were on the plane back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this became a two shot xD I'm so bad at writhing one shots :P
Next part will be out tomorrow and as a bonus there will be another story as well ;D

Enjoy
// Alina