Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

1.) And like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate.

Their hands were interlocked as they walked down the empty road. Vic was still alive, and so was Kellin. They both had survived the end of the world. The Mexican glanced at the pale boy beside him, smiling slightly. He was glad to have him by his side, glad to not be alone. Unfortunately, none of his other loved ones had made it. Tony, and Mike had been killed by a group of cannibalistic survivors, and Jaime had taken his own life. But Kellin had helped Vic through it all, and had shown him nothing but affection. The small male clasped Kellin’s hand tightly as they continued to walk. Vic couldn’t help but groan at the feeling of hunger rising in his throat. It had been three days since they had both eaten a thing, and it was beginning to affect their health. The Mexican was snapped out of his daze when Kellin cleared his throat.

“Vic, I’m hungry, and so are you..” The pale boy complained. Vic sighed, stopping in his tracks.
“Let’s find a gas station or something..I’m sure we can find a few things.” He suggested, Kellin agreed, and Vic released a sigh of relief. Before they continued walking, Kellin tugged Vic towards him.

“I love you, Vic. I just wanted to tell you that..just in case something bad happens.”

Vic frowned, and dropped his gaze for a moment. Why was Kellin telling him this now? Nothing bad was going to happen. There were no zombies in sight. They were safe. Vic finally looked back up at him. “I love you too, Kells.” He managed a weak smile, kissing the slightly taller male on the lips.

The two boys continued to walk for hours before finally stumbling upon a rundown gas station on the side of the road. Vic grinned.

“SEE!” He exclaimed, a surge of hope popping into his mind. Kellin released his hold on Vic’s hand, and led the way over.

They had to be cautious; anything or anyone could be in there. Vic pulled his knife from the belt around his jeans. He didn’t want to take any risks. Kellin didn’t even bother in arming himself with something; he had never killed a zombie before. Vic had though.

The pale boy tapped on the glass a few times, and waited. Nothing came to the window, and he grinned at Vic. Vic could only manage a weak smile.

“We've got it easy today.” Kellin beamed, and busted through the glass, causing Vic to flinch at the sound. The pale boy stepped inside, and immediately disappeared, much to Vic’s displeasure.

“Kells! Be careful!” He called, he didn’t get a response. He finally slipped inside himself, and warily scanned the darkness for any movement. And that’s when his heart stopped.
A blood curdling scream echoed throughout the room. It was obviously Kellin.

“VIC HELP!” The pale boy screamed from the darkness. Vic ran, weapon ready for whatever he had to face. His eyes widened in fear when he finally found Kellin. The boy he loved was on the ground, blood rushing out of a wound in his neck. A zombie above him. Vic rushed at the creature, driving his knife into the creature’s skull. The corpse hit the ground with a thud, and Vic fell to Kellin’s side.

“Kells..” Vic held back tears, and lifted Kellin into his arms.

“I’m g-gonna die Vic..”

“No you’re not..you’re gonna be okay..everything is going to be okay..” Vic assured him, even though in the back of his mind he knew that was a lie.

The tan boy carried the dying male in his arms out of the old gas station. He gently set him on the ground, a few feet away from the building. Tears were streaming down Vic’s face.

“I love you Kells..so much..” He held back a sob, and buried his face in Kellin’s chest.

“I-I l-love you..t-too..Vic..” And that was the last thing he heard from Kellin. That would be the last time he ever heard him speak. At this sudden realization Vic sobbed. Breaking down right there. He was now alone, and being alone was biggest fear.

He didn't care how loud he was being; he just sobbed, and clung to Kellin’s body. He knew the dead boy would turn, and come back as a zombie. But, he couldn't bring himself to drive his blade through his skull. He couldn't do it.

The small Mexican soon fell asleep due to lack of sleep. And that was hazardous since he fell asleep on Kellin, who had awoken. A raspy breath escaped the reanimated corpse that was once Kellin.

Before the creature could rip Vic apart, a gunshot racked through it's head. Vic fell back, eyes wide in shock. The small boy looked up, and locked gazes with a pair of cold blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg, it sucks.