Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

12.) Living Under A Paper Moon.

​​The entire interaction between Jaime, and Andy was awkward. As soon as Jaime had finished wrapping Andy’s swollen foot with a bandage, he had wandered off. The spiky haired boy could tell that Vic was head over heels in love with the tall male.
​​​
Jaime didn’t want to be in the cabin while Andy was there, it would break his heart to see them kiss, and hug. He couldn’t handle it, so he went outside, and headed down the trail. He walked for awhile, eyes locked on the ground.
​​​
Before he could react, a pair of arms encircled around his neck, and he screamed in agony when he felt teeth sink into the flesh of his neck.
-----
Vic’s head shot up. “What was that?”
​​​
Andy shrugged, and tightened his hold around Vic’s waist. The two boys were curled up on the bed inside the cabin. Vic was resting on Andy’s chest.
​​​
“It must have been an animal or something.” Andy told the smaller male.
​​​
“Are you sure? It could have been Jaime..what if it was Jaime?”
​​​
“It wasn’t, Jaime can take care of himself.” Andy replied, brow raising slightly.
​​​
“Okay..” Vic mumbled, burying his face in the taller boy’s chest. He still had a bad feeling in his gut that something horrible had happened. Eventually, the small boy fell asleep, and so did Andy.
-----
A pair of gleaming eyes snapped open, and the corpse slowly sat up. It was Jaime, or the undead Jaime. The creature stumbled to its feet, and slowly followed the trail, while making grunting sounds as it walked. When the cabin came into its line of vision, it stumbled that way.
​​​
“Arghh.” It growled, as it banged against the barred door of the cabin. Andy jolted awake at the sound.
​​​
“What the hell?” The pale boy slipped out of Vic’s hold, and allowed the small Mexican to continue sleeping.
​​​
The tattooed male grabbed his machete, and walked over to the door. When he peered through a crack in the wood his eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets. It was Jaime, but he was dead and now determined to rip the living to shreds.
​​​
Andy dashed into the bedroom, and pulled Vic to his feet. The tan boy groggily looked up at Andy with a confused expression. “W-What’s going on?” He yawned, and stretched his arms.

​​​“Jaime’s dead.” He answered him bluntly.
​​​
Vic’s eyes widened, and he held his breath. “W-What?”
​​​
“Jaime’s dead, and now a biter. And he’s trying to break into the cabin, along with a few other biters. I can’t take them all, so we need to leave.” Andy explained at a rapid pace, dragging Vic into another room.
​​​
Vic allowed Andy to drag him around. The entire Jaime story was still processing in his mind.

​​​​​ He’d cry over it some other time.
​​​
Andy led the small boy out a window, and into the woods. A few biters had spotted them, and followed from behind. Since Vic was lagging behind Andy, the pale boy lifted the small Mexican into his arms, and ran as fast as he could.​​