Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

Bled Myself Out, and No One Cares.

​​ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
The two had gone to sleep in each other’s arms, and were oblivious to the threat lingering outside their makeshift camp.
​​​
The two cannibalistic survivors’ slowly slithered into the camp like snakes, making sure they didn’t snap any twigs as they moved. When Andy turned in his sleep, the woman froze, and so did the man.
​​​
“Shh.” Her finger was placed over her lips, and she sunk into a kneeling position. Her fingers curled around her gun, and she fired. The dart pricked Andy’s leg, and he was pulled into a deep sleep. The man beside the lanky woman fired his at Vic, and he met the same fate.
​​​
The woman strapped her gun over her shoulder, and stood up straight.
​​​
“I’ll take the Mexican, and you take the tall one.” She whispered, and moved forward. She looped her arms around Vic’s slim waist, and tossed him over her shoulder. She was surprisingly strong for a woman, and took pride in it. The other cannibals held nothing but respect for her, and some of the men even feared her.
​​​
“GRAB HIM.” She snapped.
​​​
The man nodded, and struggled in lifting Andy, but he finally managed to.
The two cannibals tossed the limp bodies into their truck, and then they climbed into their vehicle. She shoved the key into the slot, and the car started up. “This should keep us fed for a few days; we’ll take off their limbs, and keep them alive for a while.”
​​​
The man could only nod in agreement. She smirked, and drove through the woods.
​​​
“One of them is already missing an arm.” He pointed out, and she just rolled her eyes.
​​​
“I KNEW THAT YOU IDIOT!” She shouted at him, and pulled into their camp. When she climbed out of the car, the ten other people in the camp went silent, and watched her. She grabbed Vic’s body, and dragged him over to a tree, using handcuff’s she connected his one arm to it. The man did the same with Andy.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Andy’s eyes slid open, and he felt oddly drowsy. What the hell had happened? He only ever felt like this after he got intimate with Vic. While he came to his senses, he noticed Vic stir beside him.
​​​
“A-Andy..where are we?” He rasped.
​​​
All Andy could do is shrug his shoulders in confusion, and when his vision was no longer hazy he finally realized where they were.
​​​
“V-Vic..we need to get out of here..now..” He whispered.
​​​
“WHY?” Vic looked afraid, and started to panic.
​​​
“Relax, please. These people..are cannibals, they were chasing me a few days ago..” He explained, and watched at the woman that had abducted them threw a pile of sticks into the middle of the camp ground. Andy felt his heart rate pick up when she pulled a machete from a tent.
​​​
She was coming their way, and Vic was starting to panic. “A-Andy please get us out of this..p-please.” Tears started spilling down his tan cheeks as she grew closer.
​​​
Andy couldn’t do anything but watch as she knelt down in front of them, a sneer crossed her thin lips as she studied them both. “I see you’re both awake, to bad you’re going to be in pain soon.” She hummed, and ran her finger over the blade. Her eyes landed on Andy, and that caused Vic to start struggling against the cuffs.
​​​
“LEAVE HIM ALONE. KILL ME, NOT HIM.” He screamed.
​​​
The woman just chuckled in amusement. “You’re both going to die eventually; I’m just going to feed off of him first.” She replied with a sadistic smile.
​​​
Andy was oddly calm, despite his lover’s trembling form. “Why are you doing this?”
​​​
“Because I need to eat, they need to eat, that’s how it all works.” She growled, and brushed dirt off of her pants.
​​​
Andy glared at her.
​​​
“You’re disgusting.” He snarled.
​​​
And she only smirked. “Oh, I know.”
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
The woman had left them there alone for a while, and Vic hadn’t stopped crying since the encounter.
​​​
“Vic, calm down..please..” Andy whispered.
​​​
Vic sucked in a heavy breath, and managed to calm his rapid breathing. “O-Okay..” He stuttered nervously.
​​​
“We’re going to make it out of this alive, I promise.” The pale boy said, eyes locked on Vic’s brown ones. Vic could only nod, showing his understanding of what the boy beside him had said.
​​​
He hoped what Andy had said was true.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
The woman was clearly angered by something, and was looking for someone she could vent it out on. The other cannibals had taken refuge in their tents to avoid her wrath. She paced back and forth, wondering when she should kill one of their captives. She wanted their flesh to last awhile, and she couldn’t do that if she killed them that day.
​​​
She stopped pacing when an idea came into her head.
​​​
She could take off their legs, and then their arms. They’d probably bleed out, but she didn’t care. She just wanted to keep herself and the others alive. The blonde spun around, and slipped into her own tent. She grabbed her machete, and walked back to where the two captives were located.
​​​
And she was going to enjoy torturing them both.
​​​
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
​​​
Andy had fallen asleep, and so had Vic. The pale boy shot awake when an excruciating pain shot through his entire body. His vision was clouded with white dots, and he cried out. Vic awoke, and started screaming.
​​​
The woman was back, and she was using her weapon to saw off Andy’s leg.
​​​
“STOP!” Vic screamed as loud as possible, pulling at the cuffs as hard he could. He was sobbing hysterically, and blood was seeping into the ground.
​​​
She didn’t stop; she just started hacking it off.
​​​
Andy was out cold.
​​​
And Vic knew this could possibly kill him.​​