Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

4.) I see you choke and it takes my breath away.

"Andy." Vic breathed, glad to see him. Andy didn't reply, he just helped the short male out of the dumpster.

Vic was puzzled by the silence. "H-How did you make it back?"

The blue eyed male chuckled gently. "I made a promise, and I don't break promises." His response caused Vic to raise a brow.

"I had a bit of help too." The pale male added a moment later.

"Oh."

"I ran into a small group of survivors..they said they've got a camp up by the forest..and that it's safe." He went on to explain. Vic frowned. "How do you know we can trust them?" He countered, frowning still.

Andy's eyes narrowed into slits. "Because we can..they helped me take out that mob of biters..why are you so suspicious?" He snapped.

Vic flinched at the change in the other males tone. "Sorry." He whispered, dropping his gaze, allowing his brown locks to curtain his face.

"Just..come on." The tall male grumbled, leading the way out of the alley they had been hiding in. Vic followed, staying silent as he walked. The city was quiet again, and suddenly he was happy about it.

They walked for a good hour, both of their stomachs were beginning to growl in hunger, and Vic felt like he was going to collapse right there.

When Andy stopped, Vic did too. They were now face to face with the group that Andy had mentioned. The three stranger looked at Vic amused, and the small Mexican became irritated. He recognized that look, they were mocking his height, thinking he couldn't take care of himself. He already didn't like these people, they were being so judgmental. However, Andy seemed to like them, and that pissed off Vic.

They led the way out of the city, killing a few walkers as they moved through the streets. They were now on an empty highway, that was only littered by empty vehicles. The group moved up a hill, and Vic was greeted by the sight of a functioning camp.

One of the strangers turned to face the two newcomers. "There are still a few others out scavenging for supplies, we'll give you both a tent, and change of clothes."

Andy nodded, and Vic said nothing.

They were both given tents, and pair of clean clothing. Neither of them changed into anything. Vic sat in his tent, staring at his dirty shoes. He was thinking about when Andy kissed, and how good it felt. Movement from outside made him glanced up, and he locked eyes with his blue eyed companion.

"Hey." Andy greeted him, taking a seat beside the small boy.

Vic didn't say anything, he only nodded his head once in response. The tan boy's heart sped up when he felt slender fingers cup his cheek, and turn his face. His hear rate sped up, and he simply stared into those blue eyes.

And then their lips met, and Vic found himself snaking his fingers into Andy's hair, tugging him closer. Their lips meshed together hungrily, and Vic felt himself being pushed to the ground. The larger male hovering over him as they kissed. Before it could go any further, someone tapped on the top of the tent. Andy pulled away, breathing heavily. The pale male slipped out of the tent, and was greeted by one of the men.

Vic stayed in the tent, lips swollen, and cheeks flushed red. He also had a very obvious bulge in his pants. The Mexican allowed himself to lay back down, and drift off into a dreamless slumber.

Andy followed the man. "Where are we going?" He asked.

The man glanced at him. "To meet the others, they just got back. It's only three people. Brad, Juliet, and Mike."

Juliet.

Andy froze in place, eyes wide.

"You comin'?"

"Yeah.." Andy replied, jogging to catch up to the man.

He followed, eager to meet these people. And after a few more minutes of walking, Andy stopped yet again. Locking eyes with the female across from him.

"Juliet?"

"Andy.." She breathed, dropping her gun on the ground, and leaping into his arms. They hugged, clinging to each other tightly. And then they kissed, deeply.

And Vic witnessed the entire thing.