Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

6.) If it hurts this much, Then it must be love.

They were back at the camp, curled up in each others arms. Andy was keeping a close eye on Vic, ever since he had tried to end his life only a few hours ago. Of course, he still had Juliet to handle. He was going to tell her they should remain friends, and not be anything but platonic.

​A loud yawn, made Andy looked down at the small boy in his arms. Despite the yawn, Vic was still asleep. He hadn't slept soundly in a very long time, and it was nice to finally get a good nights sleep.

​Andy carefully detached himself from the smaller boy, and kissed his forehead before making his way out of the tent. He just wanted to talk to Juliet, and settle everything. He approached her, since she was up as well.

​"Hey, White Rabbit." She beamed at him.

​Andy swallowed the lump in his throat, and dropped his gaze for a moment. "Uh..hey." He greeted her weakly. Her brow furrowed, and she gave him a look of confusion.

​"Is something wrong?" She questioned.

​Andy hesitated, he really didn't want her to be upset.

​"Andy..talk."

​"Uh.."

​"Andy!" She snapped, growing frustrated. "What is it?"

​"We should just remain friends.." He rambled, dropping his gaze as soon as he spoke.

​She was silent, her eyes watering. She nodded her head. "Oh..alright. That's fine."

​"I'm sorry."

​"It's him isn't it? You like him?" She questioned, eyes betraying her broken heart.

​Andy didn't say anything.

​"I get it. I'll get over it." She walked off, leaving Andy there to gape like an idiot.

​He didn't expect her to react that way, he expected her to start crying, and possibly shout at him as loud as possible. He was grateful she had reacted calmly. That made it a lot easier for him, now he wouldn't feel guilty when he was with Vic.

​At the thought of the smaller boy, he grinned happily, and made his way back to his tent. He slipped inside, and found Vic waking up.

​Andy grinned at the sight. He was adorable. "Mornin' sleeping beauty." He greeted the Mexican.

​Vic blushed. "Morning.."

​"How are you?"

​"Sleepy."

​"Ah, do you want some coffee?" Andy asked.

​"How did you get coffee?"

​"One of the supply teams found some while they were out scavenging for supplies.." He explained.

​"Please." The Mexican nodded, hiding the smile that was evident on his tan face.

​Andy leaned forward, and pecked his lips before walking out the tent to grab coffee for the both of them. Things were finally looking up, maybe this group would last. Maybe the world would slowly get better.

​He grabbed the coffee, and carried it back to the tent. On his way there, he stopped, eyes widening at the sight.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Three biters had discovered their camp.

​Vic.​​​​

​​​​​Andy dropped the coffee, and ran. His eyes filled with horror when he heard a shout of agony. It was obviously Vic.

​"VIC!" Andy screamed, running faster until he reached the tent, when he arrived he was greeted by a horrifying sight.

​The biter had bit into Vic's forearm. Out of anger the pale male slammed his foot into the corpses hand, killing it.​​​​​​​​ He rushed to Vic's side.

​"It's hurts..cut it off..please cut it off...I don't want to become one of them."

​"Okay."

​Andy grabbed a machete that was one of the supply bags, and brought it down on VIc's hand.

​A scream of agony escaped the smaller boy's lips.

​His vision went black, and he passed out.

​There was a small chance he would survive.

​And Andy didn't want to be the one to put a bullet through Vic's head.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick update.
Shit went down.