Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

7.) If you believe that everything's alright, You won't be all alone tonight.

Sobs rushed passed his lips as he wrapped up the wound. His eyes were blinded by tears, and he was yanked back by a pair of slender arms. It was another biter.

​Before it could sink it's teeth into Andy's neck, Juliet drove a knife into its skull, killing it on impact. The corpse dropped to the ground.

​"Andy..he's going to die." She tried to pull him away from Vic's motionless body.

​"NO..let me GO!" He shoved her away, sobbing hysterically.

​"HE'S GOING TO TURN, AND BITE YOU!" She shouted, making him go silent in response.

​"Just listen to me..I've got medical experience, go rest, and I promise you he'll be here in the morning." She ushered, Andy was silent before standing up, and slipping into his own tent.

​The rest of the biters were dead. The men of the camp had taken them out.

​Juliet worked frantically to keep Vic's wound from bleeding. She applied pressure, and wrapped it tightly. "You've got stay alive Vic, don't give up..Andy needs you.." She whispered in his hear, before walking off. Later that afternoon he was moved into a different tent, that was grouped with everyone else's. Andy stared ahead, eyes locked on the tent Vic was resting in.

​He slowly got up, and made his way over. He didn't care if he was supposed to stay away, he couldn't. His feelings were to strong. He had been longing to hold the smaller boy in his arms, and kiss him.

​The pale boy silently slipped into the tent, and zipped it up from behind. He frowned at the sight. Vic now had no arm, and he had no idea how the smaller boy would react if he survived.

​It would be emotionally damaging.

​He snaked his arms around Vic's waist, and buried his face in his brown locks, breathing in his sweet scent. His heart rate sped up, and he soon fell asleep. His dreams were consumed by Vic. Vic being alive, and happy. And with an arm.

​But then things took negative turn. His dream became violent, and bloody. It was Vic as a biter, and him blowing his brains out with a gun. He jolted awake, and glanced at Vic's still body.

​"Please stay alive.." He whispered, stroking the Mexican's cheek. "I need you." He sighed softly, before falling asleep once more.​​​​​​​​

​Movement beside him made him stir, and he frantically rose to his feet. The smaller boy was moving groggily, and that concerned him.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Andy slipped his knife out of his belt, and held it. Would Vic return as a biter, or as himself?

​"A-Andy.." He croaked.

​And that's when he broke down in tears. The pale male didn't hesitate in engulfing the smaller boy in a tight hug. "Oh my god..I thought you were dead..I thought you weren't going to make it..I'm so happy you're okay.." He rambled, and was cut off by a soft pair of lips.

​Vic weakly pulled away, managing a small smile. "What even happened? I can't remember..all I remember is being in pain." He rasped.

​Andy was silent, but his eyes snapped over to Vic's nonexistent hand.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​"W-What..o-oh my g-god." He stuttered, tears spilling down his cheeks. "I was bit..and you cut my arm off..you saved me.." He paused, and buried his face in Andy's chest.

​"I was to selfish to let you go..Its all I could think of to save you..I'm sorry."

​"Don't be..t-thank you..s-so much." The Mexican whispered, feeling himself drift off to sleep again. Andy soon followed him, a smile on his face as he slept.

​Vic was alive.

​And he couldn't be any happier.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​