Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

8.) Your loves not alive it's dead.

Days passed, and Vic still hadn’t recovered from the loss of his hand. Physically he was getting better. But, emotionally he was faltering, and breaking slowly. He had thought things were going to get better, but he was wrong. And now his hope was dwindling, and he was depressed.

He laid in the tent, staring up at the blue interior of the object he now called home. He hadn’t seen Andy in three days, he was out on a supply run, and he missed him. Instead laying around for the remainder of the day, he forced himself out of the tent to at least take a walk.

He greeted a few people from the camp, and continued his walk. He was still adjusting to having one hand, Andy had told him he’d search for a prosthetic hand while he was out. The chance of the pale male finding one was slim.

He sighed softly, missing the blue eyed male more as the minutes passed. He cleared his mind, and made his way into the woods. There was a trail, he’d follow it, and then circle back.

As he walked, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He saw two figures, but also heard voices, so he knew they were alive. He ducked in the bushes, and listened. It was Juliet, and some guy discussing something. But he didn’t know what.

“He survived it.” She whispered, the guy she was talking to remained silent.

“I know he did, setting the biters loose in the camp didn’t work, I’m sorry. Did you have any other ideas?”
​​​
“No.” She whispered angrily. “I just want my White Rabbit back..but that fucking fag is keeping him away from me..” She whined, and locked eyes with the male she was plotting with.

​​​Vic was wide eyed as he sat there listening, he had to tell Andy..but would the taller male believe him?
​​​
He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t want to stay in the camp any longer if she was plotting to kill him.
​​
​​​​​ ​The mere thought of death terrified him; he didn’t want to turn into one of those disgusting creatures.

Vic watched as Juliet, and the strange male made their way back to the camp, he released a sigh of relief when she was far away from him. More movement made him spin around, and he locked eyes with Andy.
​​​
“Holy shit..you scared the shit out of me.” He whimpered, and threw his arm around Andy’s shoulders. The blue eyed male smirked at the shorter male, amused by his facial expression.

​​​“What were you doing out here?”

​​​“Nothing.”

​​​​​“Vic..answer me.”

​​​“Taking a walk, I was bored.”

​​​“Why were you ducking in the bushes then?”

​​​“I heard movement..” He somewhat lied, even though it was kinda true.

​​​He didn’t want Andy worrying about him all the time. He always felt like he was causing the taller male problems.

​​​“Okay then.” Andy grumbled; disappointed in the answers he received. He pushed away his irritated thoughts, and gently kissed Vic on the lips.

​​​​​Andy pulled away. “I missed you.”

​​​Vic blushed. “I missed you, too.” He confessed.

​​​Thoughts of Juliet, and what she said flooded into Vic’s mind. He didn't think he'd be sleeping later that night, knowing she was out to get him.

​"Juliet is plotting to kill me.." He blurted out, waiting for Andy's reaction.

​Andy was silent. "Are you serious?"

​Vic nodded, scared to hear what Andy was say next.

​"Wow, you've just stooped super fucking low." The pale male snapped at him. "Juliet wouldn't harm anyone you fucking idiot.." He seethed. "I'm done with you."

​Vic watched as Andy walked off, feeling his heart snap in two.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucked. ;__;