Status: active as frick ((((hopefully))))

My Summertime Soundtrack

Chapter One

The sun was creating a blistering heat on the beach, causing the almost white sand to feel as if it were literally burning your feet. Three of the boys of All Time Low were well aware of this though, considering that their guitarist wouldn't stop complaining about it. Jack, had absent mindedly worn sneakers to their vacation spot, and after only two minutes of walking with them on, he complained that his feet were “too hot” and made the crew stop so he could take them off. But now he was complaining about how hot his feet were, and how having to walk barefoot on the sand was literally torture.

“Dude. Would you shut up?” Rian said, looking back at the boy with a streak of blond in his hair. “You’ve been complaining since we got here.”

Alex, the lead singer of the band turned around and agreed. “He’s right. But asswipe-" he shoved the drummer by his shoulder “-you didn’t gotta be a prick about it.”

Jack just pouted and looked at their bassist, Zack, who just shrugged his shoulders. The guitarist huffed and mumbled something along the lines of “I hate all of you faggots.” Alex just chuckled, and through his arm around his best friend.

“Hey, lighten up kay? Soon, we’ll be able to get our hotel room and your feet won’t be burning by this devil sand. And then we can go to the pool yeah? Or maybe even scope out some hot babes at the beach?” Jack just smiled and nodded his head.

“Yeah okay.” Alex smiled in return, and they continued walking in silence before Jack started to complain again. “Is it almost twelve yet.” He moaned. Rian sighed.

--

“Are you positive we have everything we need?” Tori asked frantically looking over at her best friend. Ainslee just sighed and nodded her head for the thousandth time.

“Yes Tor we have everything. And would you stop worrying, you’re starting to sound like my mother.” The older girl said with a chuckle. “Even if we are missing anything, we can easily get it at a store. We’ll be fine, chill okay?”

Tori nodded her head, but still felt the uneasiness in her stomach. This was the first time she had left the comfort of her old stupid hometown and even though she was with her best friend, she was still extremely nervous about being in Miami with little to none supervision. She was extremely excited to be there though, and felt blessed that she had the opportunity to even come with her friends to the music festival that they were attending. Her close friend Taylor was in a band competing, which meant that Tori and Ainslee were going to be in Miami as long as their friends’ band didn’t get sent home.

“Alright, alright. I’ll chill. I’m gonna get a smoothie or something. Want anything?” She asked, her eyes scanning for a place to buy a drink. Ainslee shook her head no.

“I’m gonna go find Tay and everyone okay?” Tori nodded her head and they set off in different directions.

On her way to a concession stand, she bumped into a lanky skinny boy. He stumbled and tripped over his own words as he uttered out an apology. Tori blushed, and smiled sweetly at the boy. “’Sno problem at all. I should have watched where I was going.” She put her hand on his shoulder. “Sorry. See you around?” He nodded and mumbled the words back to her. She smiled again, and got in the line.

“Can I get a strawberry banana smoothie, please?” She asked the male taking orders. Once he gave her the fruity drink she thanked him and paid what she owed, before walking away. She noticed the boy she had bumped into just minutes before, he was walking around with three other boys.

The girl bit her lip. They looked, familiar to her in a way. She knew she had seen them before. With a shrug she pulled out her cell phone and texted Ainslee.

Where you at yo?

The older girl soon replied that she was already at the hotel, checking in with the band. Sliding her phone back into the back pocket of her shorts, she started to make her way back to the hotel. It didn't take long to reach her destination and she was soon reunited with her friends. Everyone was in Tay and Jordan’s room. Jordan was strumming an acoustic guitar and Tay was singing along to whatever song he was strumming. Tori smiled at the scene, she loved her friends, and was so glad that they were finally getting a chance to showcase their talent. There was no doubt in her mind that they were going to win this thing, and win it with first place.

“What song is that?” She asked, once Tay had stopped singing.

Her friend blushed before answering. “We haven’t really named it yet. We’re still kind of working on the song and the lyrics and yeah. You like?”

Tori nodded her head. “Yeah. I like, I like a lot.” She shot her friend a huge grin. “You guys are totally going to kick ass this summer. I promise.”

All the teens in the room cheered softly, agreeing with what Tori had said. The look on Tay’s face was priceless. She had the biggest smile on her face, and her eyes were shining. The scene warmed Tori’s heart and she knew that Tay really did love this band with everything in her. “Alright alright!” Tay said, raising her voice a little over the commotion of all of her friends. “There’s the kickoff party tonight. All y’all going?” She asked with a smile.

“I’ll totally go.” Tori piped in.

“Yeah, same. Gotta go see all your competition.” Ainslee agreed, nodding her head.

Tay clapped her hands together. “Yay! I’m glad. I heard some band is going to preform too so yeah.”

Ainslee and Tori looked at each other communicating silently before turning back to their friends. “Well. We’re gonna go get ready mkay? I’ll text you when we’re ready, but don’t wait up for us okay?” Ainslee said walking towards the door with Tori behind her. Tay nodded her head.

“Kay. Be sure to look hot.” She winked and giggled at her friends, before they were out the door.

--

Alex, Rian, Zack and Jack had already checked into their hotel room, and after walking around the beach for a while, called it quits and decided that they had done enough walking around because honestly it was all a beach, there was sand and water; nothing they had never seen before. They opted to go back to their hotel rooms, and just hang out for a while. They had a big busy summer ahead of them, and none of the four boys were sure when they’d actually have a day where they didn’t have an event to attend or something to do. Going back to the hotel was their best choice.

“Are we preforming tonight?” Jack asked his friends, looking back at them as he slid the hotel room key through the slot. Alex nodded at him.

“Yeah bro. We’re kicking off the summer. There’s gonna be a huge party out on the beach tonight, and then we’ll preform. They said they don’t want us on till like ten though.” He kicked off his shoes and jumped one of the beds.

Jack grinned at the idea of being able to put on a show later in the night. “Alright awesome!” He exclaimed with joy.

Rian joined in the conversation, taking a seat on the other bed. “Dude, this summer is going to be the best for us. I can just tell All Time Low is going to go places.” He beamed.

The other three boys nodded in agreement, all talking at once how successful and talented their band was, and how they could see their names in lights already. All boys were extremely excited to have the opportunity to be a part of festival all summer. They really felt like it would help their band have a lot more opportunities and to get more fans. Just the mere thought made joy run through their veins. This summer, was going to be the best of all. They could just feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story??????
Yes! I hope all you buttercup faces enjoy it and love it because I love this idea and I just I love it a lot okay and I'm going to have oodles and oodles of fun writing this because this whole idea basically comes from a 1x1 rp I did with one of my best friends when I was like 11 and I remember it all so clearly and I loved it and I was looking back at the blog for it and it gave me the perfect idea for a fanfic and so I started it hazza~~
Anyway please comment your thoughts, and if you enjoy this a lot it'd be cool if you'd subscribe or even recommend but yeah thanks for just reading it! That alone means a lot to me c:
I love you all so I hope you're all smiling and happy and I hope you all have a lovely and wonderful day! <3
-Soniaxo