Dreams We've Made

i just want to play

It had been a week since the e-mail came. A week, with us running back and forth between Sydney and our little island, trying to smooth over any rustled feathers we had with the civilians there. Matt and Brian had forgotten to tell me that they were in some ... business trouble with a shady gangster. He had promoted, sold and basically gave money to Brian's hookers, and promoted his drugs to his lankies to sell on the street for a cut of the total money. But, when this 'gangster' didn't show up for the first meeting, Brian simply believed he skipped town, and kept the money, never looking back for him again.

Since then, the gangster had been pulling his name through the mud, but when the reviews from happy clients didn't turn the way he had wanted, he resorted now, to e-mailing Brian, demanding that he get his share of the total net-worth, before he took matters into his own hands. This ... guy said that if he didn't get his cut of the share by the end of the month, he would resort to taking something from Brian that was worth that much from either his home, or his life.

I was completely shocked that my boys would get into some trouble like this.

That was why we were working so hard to keep everything smooth and under control on the mainland. Our trip back to California would have to come sooner rather than later, and it was putting some stress onto the shoulders of me and my boys. I had spent the last two days securing a first class fight from Sydney to California, while Matt called his buddies back in San Fran, asking if they would go house-hunting for us.

"Alright, thank you. No, no... it was no trouble. Thanks again. Bye." I hung up the phone and leaned back in the clawed foot bathtub, letting the now luke-warm waters lap at my legs and chest. I never handled stress well; my face broke out in acne and I felt more useless than ever when I felt that way. Closing my eyes I leaned my head back and sunk down a little further, letting the phone drop to the rug beside me. I didn't hear the door open, and I definately didn't hear footsteps until I felt my knees being touched.

Jerking from my relaxed position, I saw Brian standing there, half naked already. "Room for one more?" He asked, looking just as stressed as I felt. I nodded, and he shed the rest of his clothing and stepped in. After a minute or two of rearranging, I ended up between his legs with my back to his chest, his arms wrapped around my midsection as I wrapped one arm around his neck, the other resting on the side of the tub. "We're going to see him tomorrow night." Brian murmured against my neck.

I tilted my face to look at him. "Hm? Why? I thought it would be strictly through e-mail..." I replied. "No. We want to settle this as soon as possible, and leave our island paradise. Get back into the real world." His hands started to rub my body, caressing my breasts beneath the soapy waters. I looked at the other end of the bathtub, watching his foot twitch. "I'm coming with you." "No, Kimber. You have to stay here, make the final calls to Matt's pals in San Fran, see if the house is ready." Brian easily soothed my nerves as his fingers trailed from my nipples to my navel, dipping lower with teasing innocence.

"I don't want you to get hurt if things go south." Brian replied softly, as he kissed and nibbled along my ear. I sighed, nodded, and leaned against him, giving into the pleasure he was beginning to get out of me. We stayed in that bathtub for almost another twenty minutes; Brian brought me to a loving orgasm and in return, I gave him something to remember me by as he had plans to go back to the mainland to close his pimp business. With his comments weighing heavily on my mind I dried off and headed into my bedroom, hoping that an early night's sleep would help me relax for tomorrow's busy schedule.