Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Chicken

I woke next to Billie, who was staring at me.
"What?" I laughed. It was nice to be back and happy with him.
"You're so beautiful when you sleep." I blushed and got up. I had to go to the doctor today to make sure I was really pregnant and yada, yada, yada. I put on my black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. I slipped on my Green Day Dookie converse.
"Really? How much Green Day shit do you own?" He smiled.
"A lot more than you think." I winked at him.
Billie began making breakfast and the smell of bacon flooded the house.
"Mmm, that smells good!" I ran up to the plate and shoved a piece in my mouth. "Hot!" I let my mouth hang as I sprinted to the trash can and spit it out. Billie laughed the whole time.
"It's funny, isn't it!?" I yelled at him, being sarcastic.
After eating breakfast, Billie drove me to the doctor. We waited for about twenty minutes when finally, the nurse said my name.
"Trish Lopresti?" She misprounounced my name. We got up from our seats and headed into the hallway.
I sat on the ice-cold bed and Billie sat in the chair nervously. There was a slight knock and our eyes shifted.
"Ms. Lopresti?" The Asian doctor said.
"That's me." I raised my hand and saw Billie snicker.
"What can I do for you today?" He looked at me with his pen in his hand.
"I think I'm pregnant. I took a home-test and it was positive."
"Congratulations!" He smiled and winked at Billie, who was still being nervous and weird. "I'm going to need to do some blood work to find out. That okay?" I nodded at the doctor and he left the room.
"Billie, what's wrong?" I noticed his face was flushed.
"Nothing. Just nervous, that's all." He smiled.
A few minutes later, a blonde nurse came in the door. Her eyes widened when she looked at me and then to Billie.
"Billie Joe?" She asked, almost squealing.
"Yes." He laughed. He signed her notebook while I was getting frustrated. I just wanted to know about the baby, you bitch.
"Let's get started." I sighed from relief. The nurse stuck a needle in me about a quarter of an inch. It didn't hurt, but I felt dizzy as it when in. The blood began to pump.
After it was finished, the lady had six small tubes of my blood. The nurse walked out. I looked at Billie. He was pale-faced and looked like he was about to pass out.
"Babe, you okay?" I asked nervously.
"Mhmm. I'm fine." As soon as the words slipped from his tongue, he collapsed.
"Shit! Nurse!" I yelled. The nurse walked in and set Billie back up onto the chair. His eyes slowly opened.
"Blood freak you out?" The nurse laughed.
"Maybe a little." Billie rubbed his head. The nurse returned to her duties.
"That was kinda funny." I giggled and looked at Billie, who had an angry but funny face on.
"I guess it was, wasn't it?" We laughed until the nurse walked back in.
"Well, Ms. Lopresti, you are indeed pregnant. Congratulations." She smiled at Billie and I and proceeded to tell me what I need to do and blah, blah. I looked at Billie and his eyes were gleaming. I knew he was happy by the look on his face and truthfully, so was I.
Billie drove us home when he pulled into Ricardo's Restauraunt.
"You hungry?" He asked me.
"Yes, I am." I rubbed my tummy.
We walked in and were seated. We checked out the menu and decided what we wanted. Billie got a 10 oz. sirloin and I got chicken Alfredo. Yum.
Finally, we got our food and it was de-lish.
"Thank you, baby." I said to Billie as I stuffed the rest of my food into the to-go box.
"My babies gotta eat." He winked with a small smile.
We got home and I felt sick. I didn't think it was morning sickness because I was barely pregnant. But, then again, I felt like I was going to throw my guts up. Billie opened his mouth to talk when I jetted to the toilet. Well, there goes my dinner. Billie came running behind me and tied up my hair in an elastic.
"Thanks." I barely choked out.
After I was finished, Billie carried me to his big bed. He brought me chicken-noodle soup and orange juice. My heart fluttered at his gesture because it was so sweet. He laid beside me until I had finished eating and finally, fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda a filler chapter. Sorry :,(((