Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Secret

The next morning, I went to the grocery store. I was hungry. I left Billie still asleep in his bed while I went.
At the store, everyone stared at me. Did they know me? Did I look pregnant already? I made eye-contact with a woman in her early twenties.
"Aren't you pregnant by the guy from Green Day?" She said to me as she sprinted next to me.
"I don't know what you're talking about." All of a sudden flashes surrounded me. I looked at the cameras and then hid my face. The only people that knew was me, Billie, and the hospital. Then it hit me, the nurse. That fucking bitch. I quickly dropped my groceries and ran out of the store.
I pulled into the driveway, almost crying. That was insane. I quickly glanced in front of me and seen Adrienne's car. My tears quickly dried and I got angry. I jumped out of my car and slammed the door. I walked up the three steps to the front door. I heard yelling and arguing before I even entered the house. I slowly stepped onto the carpet and Adrienne turned her head to me. It was like it was in slow motion. I met Billie's eyes and noticed they looked sad, like he was about to cry.
"You're pregnant?!" Adrienne yelled.
"Yes. Yes I am." I said, calmly. She laughed at me sarcastically. "What? Why is it your business? You're the one who filed for divorce and left Billie." I quickly regretted what came out of my mouth.
"Do you know why I left him?" She got about an inch from my face. I shook my head.
She almost whispered. "I left him because all he ever did was get drunk and cheat on me. He would cheat on me with fans, just like you. Then, he would come running back and begging for me. And that's what he's going to do to you if you don't get out." She was pointing her finger at Billie while she talked. I turned my eyes to him. He was crying. Adrienne put her nose in the air and walked out of the house.
"Is this true?" I asked Billie, being skepical.
"No... I mean, I've cheated on Adie, but only when she cheated on me. She's not the good guy!" He yelled as he wiped his nose on his sleeve. I honestly believed him. I pulled him into a hug and I knew that he was being truthful. He wouldn't lie to me, would he?
"I'm going for a drive." Billie left. I thought about Tre. I quickly dug the small paper out of my pocket. I dialed his number and it rang.
"Hello?" His voice sounded different on the phone.
"Tre? This is Trish, the girl on the road."
"Oh! Hey, sweetie. What's up?"
"Um...I'm having some problems with Billie and I was wondering if you could give me some answers or something..."
"Of course. I'll be over in ten."
"Thanks." I smiled to myself and hung up the phone.
Exactly ten minutes later, I saw headlights. Tre came into the house without knocking.
"Hi." I waved like an idiot. He sat next to me.
"Adrienne was here earlier." He sucked in the air.
"Ooooh, man. She's not very nice anymore."
"I noticed. She told me that Billie cheated on her with fans a lot."
"Yeah, that's true. But she cheated on him first and if you know Billie, you know that he's one for revenge. He strives on that shit." I nodded, feeling relieved.
"Good. It had me worried."
"But, remember, that if you have a bad feeling in your gut, follow it. No matter what." That made me feel nervous again.
"I'm pregnant." Tre's eyes widened.
"What?" He almost smiled.
"I'm pregnant." His grin formed into a full-on smile. I thought he would be mad.
"This...this is wonderful! This is just what Billie needs. Congrats." He hugged me.
"Tre, can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Do you remember me?"
"Hmmm...I don't think so."
"I met you in Chicago. You were just standing on the street outside of Anytime Fitness. It was my first concert, Green Day." He laughed. "I remember you! You're hair was blonde though. I remember the guys telling me that no one would notice me, so I went out and just stood. I was there for at least two hours before you walked by." He laughed louder. "You looked so nervous!"
"I did cry." I laughed along with him.
"Wow, what a small world." We smiled at each other as my eyes caught a light. It was Billie coming home.
"Billie's home." I said, afraid.
He walked into the door and looked at Tre and then to me.
"Hey, man! Long time no see!" Billie hugged Tre for a few minutes before they let go. "What are you doin here?"
"Well, I stopped by to see if you were here and met this lovely lady again." Tre pointed at me.
"Again?" I got nervous.
"Yeah, I met her in Chicago, like two years ago." I sighed of relief.
Billie nodded and poured Tre a drink.
"So I heard the big news." Tre said as Billie almost dropped the glass.
"W-what?" He stuttered.
"You guys are having a baby! Duh!"
"Oh, yeah." Billie laughed.
"Congrats, man. I'm proud of ya." Billie patted Tre's back a little harder than he should've.
"Thanks." Billie acted nervous.
They sat down and I felt like the third-wheel. They talked about music and all that shit. I would pipe up to say something and Billie would wave his hand for me to be quiet. Uh-uh. I don't roll that way. I got up and walked back into the bedroom. Billie followed.
"What's wrong?" He asked me, knowing the answer.
"Nothing." I began crying.
"Fuckin' crybaby." I looked at him in shock. He just had a blank stare on his face. He walked out. He was drunk, I could smell it again. I cried harder.
I never imagined in my life that Billie Joe Armstrong would be such an asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Billie's a butthead