Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Bi-Polar

I woke up and stared at the white pillow with black mascara smears on it. I cried all night and Billie ended up sleeping on the couch, which really made me upset. He seems to forget were having a baby. Maybe Adrienne was right, maybe he is an asshole.
I heard footsteps in the hallway.
"You awake?" I wiped my eyes as I looked at Billie, who looked like total shit.
"Obviously." I whispered low enough where he couldn't hear. He laid beside me and looked into my eyes.
"I'm sorry for last night." He rested his head on his hand.
"It's okay." It wasn't okay.
"No it's not. I shouldn't treat you that way." I smiled. Maybe he wasn't an asshole.
"Okay." I kissed him lightly and got dressed. I was going to see Adrienne today. I needed to know what Billie did to make her so angry at him.
"I'm going to run to the store real quick." I said to Billie who was yanking his tight skinny jeans on.
"Okay, be careful." I smiled at his nervousness.
I had found Adrienne's address on the divorce papers when they had went to court. So, I'm going there.
The house was about thirty minutes from Billie's, which was convenient. I walked up to the door and hesitated for a moment. I knocked.
She answered the door. Her hair fell in dark locks and her eyes pierced the sun. She was wearing a sexy leather shirt and blue jeans.
"Trish?" She said, shocked.
"Mhmm. I want to know everything." She invited me in silently and we sat on the couch. Silence was covering the room. She brought me some hot tea, which was super good.
"So, what made you curious?" She asked me as she took a sip from her China.
"Well, last night, Tre came over and Billie was just being mean. He would hush me and called me a crybaby whenever I finally got upset. It just made me wonder what you were talking about the other day." I laid it all out on the table.
Adrienne chuckled. "Well, honey, Billie Joe Armstrong is a rock star. He's one of the most famous people in the world and every girl wants him. I'm sure you did?" I nodded. "It's not his fault, because I would love guys wanting me that way, but marriage is a promise. Many promises actually. Billie has cheated on me I don't know how many times. People say it's because I cheated on him first but," she shook her head, "I would never do that to him. I couldn't ever want another man like the way I wanted Billie." She emphasized on the 'wanted'.
"Who did he cheat with?" I was curious.
"Fans. Hundreds of screaming girls who would take it up the ass for him. They made him feel powerful and it just went straight to his head." Adrienne looked at me with a sad look in her eyes.
"I've spent half of my life with that man and...please, don't waste your time. I'm telling you now, you might think that you have a wonderful family, but you won't. He will drink and get angry. He will pop pills in the hotel bathroom because he's 'depressed'. I don't understand what he has to be depressed about, do you?" I shook my head. "He has everything anyone could dream of. He has hundreds of people answering to him. He's the boss. And it's crazy how much a persons head can swell." I couldn't bare to hear anymore.
"Thank you." I said simply to her. I think she knew that I meant well.
"You're very welcome. Now, go get some lunch for that little fella." She pointed to my stomach that was just a small bulge. I left quietly.
I got back home and Billie wasn't there, which was good. I wanted a chance to go through his things. I ran into the house and straight into his bedroom. I sifted through the dresser and his nightstand. Nothing. Something shiny caught my eye at the top of his closet.
I grabbed the piece of metallic paper and looked at it.
'Emily 568-939-1263 call me' with a dumbass smiley face. This could be old though. I flipped over the paper and there was a date. Yesterday. I then heard a car door slam. I threw the paper back where it was and quickly ran to the living room. I plopped down and switched on the tv. I wasn't going to ask him about it just yet.
"Hey, babe. I have a surprise for you." This should be fun. He pulled his hands from his back and had a jewelry box, flowers, and chocolate. My heart melted in his hands.
"Awe, you shouldn't have." I smiled big. I opened the jewelry box and it was a diamond necklace from 'Hoppe Jewelers' and it must've costed a fortune. It was a large diamond connected to a green pearl.
"This is so pretty!" His hands gestured for the necklace. He clasped it around my neck and it fit perfect, not too short, not too long. I couldn't bring up the Emily girl now. He was being too nice.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear and I didn't know if I heard correctly.
"What?" I said, almost in tears.
"I love you, Trish." He said out loud. My heart dropped straight to my toes. I stared at him with my mouth hung like an idiot.
"I-I...love you, too, Billie Joe." He kissed me on my forehead and walked away.
Great, now what the fuck am I supposed to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think Billie is a cheater? Or do you think Adrienne is lying? What do you think is going to happen next? Comments :)