Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Sunshine

I woke up to what looked like about ten in the morning. I got dressed and ready for the day when I heard footsteps on the other side of the wall.
"Morning, sunshine." Billie said as he watched me straighten my hair.
"Good morning." I gave him a quick smile and looked at my blonde roots.
"I've got to go into town, I could pick you up some hair stuff if you wanted me to. Or if you want to go with?" I almost died. Right there.
"Yeah, sure. I can go with you." I managed to get out before I felt vomit creep up my throat. I swallowed as I followed Billie to the garage.
"I love this car!" I said, trying to come off like I was a car expert or something. I didn't even know what make or model it was.
"Thanks, get in." He smiled as he put the top down.
Billie raced to Sally's Beauty Supply in the center of town. The wind blowing in my hair with Billie Joe Armstrong beside me completely engulfed me. I felt emotions I had never even imagined feeling.
We walked into the store and Billie went straight to the hair dye.
"Lavender?" He held up the Manic Panic cream.
"Um, actually, why do you pick me a color? I'm tired of purple." I said, afraid of him getting freaked out.
"Good idea. I like this." He held up a neon orange color. I loved it as well.
"Perfect. Let's go."
"Wait, I gotta get me something, too." He whispered like he was embarrassed. He picked up two boxes of hair bleach and went to the counter.
"Hey, Billie, how ya doin?" The cashier asked Billie, like he came in here a lot, or something. Weird. Billie paid with his credit card and we headed back to the car.
"You wanna do my hair when we get home?" Oh man, I definitely wanna do his hair. I laughed at myself for thinking such dirty thoughts!
"Yeah, you can do mine." I smiled at him as I reached for a strand of my dry hair and twisted it, like I always do.
Billie and I arrived home and he went straight to the bathroom. I debated on following him because I didn't know what he was doing. I sat down on the suede couch and waited a couple minutes.
"Trish!" I heard a muffled yell that sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. I ran to the other end of the house.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He laughed and held up the bleach.
"Oh yeah! I forgot." I giggled. I poured the blue powder into the mixing bowl. I was shaking, from lack of nicotine, and Billie noticed.
"What's wrong?" He asked me as I brushed the bleach on his black hair.
"I'm just out of smokes. Can I bum one?"
"Hell yeah. Here." He reached in his pocket and told me to light it up right there. I obeyed him.
After I had put all the bleach on his head, we had to sit for an hour. He decided he didn't want to sit, he wanted to do my hair. I felt his hands run through my hair and I instantly felt something down under. I let out a light moan, hoping he didn't hear.
"Does that excite you, Trish?" He laughed and kept doing it. He knew what he was doing to me, and he loved every moment of it.
My hair turned out exactly the way it looked on the box. Surprisingly.
"Dang, this is awesome!" I tried three different hairstyles before Billie told me to just leave it down. He washed his bleach out and his hair was orange also.
"I swear, every time I bleach my hair, it turns orange. We will have to do it again sometime." He looked at his dead ends. "Alright, I think it's time to get some shut eye. You can sleep in the house if you want, I kinda get freaked out alone." He laughed a little.
I nodded as he went and got me some blankets. As Billie went to bed, I laid down on the couch and turned on the large, flat-screen television. I watched three episodes of 'Deadly Women'.
"What's this?" I nearly jumped off of the couch when I heard Billie's voice. He sat at my feet and had a cup of coffee.
"It's about women killing thier husbands. Why are you drinking coffee?"
"Wow, mean. And because I'm tired, but I want to stay up for a while."
"Well, okay. Do you want the remote?" I asked him, feeling stupid. It is his house.
"No, no. This seems interesting." He smiled at me.
We watched tv for three hours. I noticed him always looking at me and when I caught him, he would turn his head and smile. I told myself I wouldn't, but I think I'm falling in love with Billie Joe Armstrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really excited for this story. Thanks to All who read it.