Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Studio Kisses

I woke to my feet being numb. I rose and looked at Billie who was cuddling with them. I smiled to myself and just looked at him. I couldn't believe what had happened these last few days. I had met Billie Joe Armstrong, slept in his guesthouse, dyed his hair, and watched his tv. Now, he's got his face towards my tattooed feet.
"Billie?" I asked him softly. "Billie." I said just a bit louder.
"Hmm?" He made sleepy sounds.
"Wake up, my feet are asleep, like you." I laughed and he moved maybe an inch.
"Billie Joe!" I shook him and laughed.
"Crazy woman, getting me up this early!" He rose with his messy, orange hair and opened his eyes.
"It's eleven o'clock." I smiled.
Billie made me breakfast: bacon and eggs. I rarely are breakfast, never was my thing. I liked pizza and ramen noodles in the morning.
"So, what are you doing today?" I asked him as I took a swig of orange juice.
"Laundry and then going to finish up on the album." I looked at him in shock. I forgot he was a rock star for a second. I guess he noticed my look. "Why, you wanna come with?" Tears instantly came to my eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asked, running over to me. I couldn't speak to him.
"Nothing is wrong. Everything is right!" I smiled as I tasted a salty tear fall into my mouth.
"I didn't know you loved me that much!" He laughed and made fun of me for crying. I told him to shut his beautiful mouth. I'm a fucking idiot.
We arrived at the studio and I had the shakes. For the millionth time this week. I followed Billie into a bright red room with Green Day album covers and awards covering the walls. I looked past and seen the recording studio. Billie told me to sit and watch.
"Be a good girl." He winked at me as I almost threw up in my mouth from excitement. He sang the song 'Amy' from their latest albums. I loved that song, and I knew every word. I had been to a Green Day concert before and heard him live, but it was nothing compared to this. Billie knew who I was and his eyes were for focused strongly on me and me only.
"Wow, that was badass." I smiled, looking down at the ground.
"I know I am." He said as he did the 'ghetto snap'. We laughed and he went back to singing.
After three hours, he decided he was done. I didn't want to leave. We started walking out to his shiny car.
"Did you have fun?" He asked me, knowing the answer.
"Fuckin, duh! I've always dreamed of doing that." I felt my face go hot.
"Stop." I stopped walking and looked at him. "I just want to say thank you." I looked at him confused. "Thanks for being a fan. Most Green Day ex-fans think we're all washed up and boring and in all reality were just trying new things. But damn, you've stuck beside us, haven't you?" I smiled as he leaned closer to me and I felt his wet lips on my cheek. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I realized I forgot to breathe. I gasped and he looked at me funny.
"Our secret. Okay?" He said it like I was a little kid, but I wasn't. I nodded and got into the car.
For the next hour, I was in a daze. Who knew that one man could affect someone the way that he does to me? The feelings he gives me are amazing in every way.
Billie pulled into his driveway and I seen a car I didn't recognize.
"Dammit. Adie's home." He puckered out his lip and made puppy eyes. I smiled at him and unbuckled my seatbelt. We approached the door and he turned the knob. I felt sweat sliding down my forehead. Adrienne met Billie at the door.
"Hey." What the hell? Hey? Bitch.
"Hey, Adie. This is Trish." I held out my hand, but she didn't budge. She looked at me in disgust. Fucking bitch. "Okay, that didn't work." He rubbed his head.
"Alright, just wanted to check up on you. Make sure you didn't overdose or something. I'm leaving." Adrienne walked out the door and Billie just stood there. I saw his lip quiver as he broke down. I didn't know what to do, so I just wrapped my arms around him and held him.
"Why is she so mean to me? I never do anything to hurt her. But God dammit, she's allowed to hurt me!" He screamed and his whole body shook. "Trish?" He looked up at me while I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Yes?"
"Would you get mad if I kissed you?" My heart stopped and I felt my eyes widen on their own.
"Hell no! You can kiss me anytime of the day!" He laughed.
"Adie gets mad and aggravated when I hug or kiss her. It really pisses me off." I frowned at that. Who wouldn't want to kiss him?
Before I could say anything, I felt his lips on mine. His hand was behind my head as he pushed our lips together. I let my urge to moan build up until it finally exploded. I moaned loud and obnoxious. We separated and he just looked at me and I looked at him.
"Well?" He asked me, with a sly smile. It took me a minute to figure out what to say, but then it hit me.
"Finally."
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me literally five minutes to write. I've had this planned to happen to me in real life for like ten years. Ha!