Status: Completed. Comments = sequel.

Hiatus

Deep Thoughts

I was sitting on the couch thinking about Billie when Adrienne popped into my mind. I thought about their love, and realized she didn't love him anymore and this wasn't wrong. He was married, but he was my everything in life. All of my life, I've wanted to just look at him and ask him how he knew how to get me through the shit I did. He's the one who helped me not attempt suicide and not do drugs. I then looked at Billie, who was snuggled up beside me.
"Thank you." I said softly in his ear. He looked at me and smiled, like he knew just what I was talking about.
About half and hour later, I fell asleep watching tv. I woke to the tv off and Billie not being beside me.
"Billie?" I said, still half asleep. "Billie!" I said louder as I rose up. I felt like I could cut the silence with a knife. It was too quiet. I roamed around until I found that his car keys were missing. For some reason, I didnt have his number, and that worried me. I sat back down on the couch and looked at the black static on the tv screen. I waited for what felt like a million years.
I heard the door handle rattle and my eyes shot up. It was locked, but Billie had a key. Why would he be rattling the door? I shrunk down into the couch and threw the blanket over my head. I felt my heart start to race and I felt tears in my eyes. I was scared. I listened carefully and heard the door creak open. They didn't say anything, so I guessed they didn't see me, whoever they were. It sounded like they went into the bedroom so I hauled my ass to the door and ran outside. I hid in the bushes and waited.
Finally, the person came out. It was a boy, maybe nineteen. He didn't steal anything apparently because he didn't have anything. I watched him drive off into the dark and sprinted back inside. I locked every door and shut every blind. I needed to do something so I wouldn't get freaked out by the silence. So, I worked out. I turned on Green Day's newest album Tre because it was upbeat and technoey. I laid on the ground and did probably a thousand crunches and push-ups, with my eyes glued to the door of course. I let my eyes wander away as I turned over for more leg exercises. I heard my music abruptly come to a hault. I turned to see Billie staring at my ass. I felt my face turn red. He had flowers and wine. What a sweetheart! I put the flowers in water and poured us a glass of wine.
"Well, this is nice." I smiled at him sweetly. "You trying to get me drunk?"
"What if I am?" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me for the second time. This time, I felt more comfortable with his moist lips around mine.
After a few hours, and the whole bottle of wine, Billie and I were in a passionate moment. We were sitting on the love seat and he kissed me, once again. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I instantly got chills going down my spine. He laid me on my back and I looked at his perfect green eyes. His crooked tooth made my heart pump hard. I wanted him. Now.
"Not yet, baby doll." He said to me, brushing the hair away from my face.
"Please!" I begged him with puppy dog eyes.
"No, it has to be the right time. And it's not yet." He smiled at me and he knew I was disappointed. He gave me sorry eyes and carried me to his bed. It was thick and soft with too many pillows. I sank down in it and felt Billie's body heat behind me as he wrapped his tattooed arm around my waist. He kissed me on the head.
"Goodnight, baby doll."
"Goodnight, Billie Joe." A tear fell from my eye. Not because I was sad, but because I was genuinely happy. I had the man of my dreams cuddling and snuggling up right next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, let me know. Peas and carrots ♥️