Carry You Home.

six*

warning: mature content

Josh had been true to his word. The moment he shut the heavy hotel door to their Seattle hotel room, he was on McKinley. Giving her hot, wet kisses anywhere that her white and black long sleeve top didn't cover her milky skin. It didn't take him long though, to yank McKinley's shirt off in one fell swoop over her head and throwing it across the room.

It didn't take long to take the leggings McKinley was wearing off her thin body. All too soon she was standing in front of Josh, in a simple white bra and thong panties. Josh drank in the sight of her, normally he liked curvier girls, girls with hips so he knew where to put his hands. McKinley was so thin that her hip bones stuck out slightly and when she stood straight you could see the slight outline of her ribs. But all this didn't bother Josh; he knew how much she ate, McKinley wasn't afraid of food.

He thought that McKinley was absolutely breathtaking. There was no way to describe how he felt about her. It would be a mix of an elephant sitting on his heart every time McKinley smiled or laughed, but it was surprisingly freeing, or uplifting. Something along that sort, all Josh knew that it was confusing and it made his head hurt if he thought too long but he doesn't want to think about anything other than McKinley.

"What are you thinking about?" McKinley asked quietly, looking up at him.

"I'm really happy," Josh grins as soon as McKinley pulls him from his thoughts.

"I can see that," she smirked, trailing her fingers lightly over the tan material that contained his growing erection.

Josh laughed and kissed her again, sinking his tongue into McKinley mouth as he felt her fingers growing bolder and needier. Thankfully Josh wasn't wearing a belt, making McKinley's quest of getting into his pants as easy as popping the button and unzipping the zipper.

She grabbed a hold of him firmly, determined to finish what she started last night. This time Josh didn't pull away from McKinley, instead he encouraged her by kissing her even more feverishly, running his hands around her back so he could unhook the hooks that keep her bra together with one hand. Briefly, she wondered how many people Josh has slept with to be able to pull off removing a bra with such skill, but she pushed it from her mind for now.

"Shirt," McKinley mumbled into their heated kiss. It was enough for Josh to break their kiss quickly to shrug out of the zip up hoodie he was wearing over of a classic white tee shirt.

As Josh hurried with removing the rest of his clothing, McKinley sunk down to her knees, and with more confidence than the first time, pulled her lips around Josh's member and began to bob her up and down, sucking.

"Oh, fuck," Josh said hoarsely, finally free of all of his clothing. He closed his eyes and moved his hips closer to McKinley's face so she'd take more of him into her mouth.

McKinley continued to bob up and down, swirling her tongue around the tip, testing herself to see just how far she could go until she'd gag.

"Enough," McKinley heard Josh's voice again before he pulled her away from him by her arms and lead her to the best only after they shared another blood boiling kiss.

Josh removed McKinley's panties determinedly, like a little kid unwrapping presents from Santa; only this was a much better present that Josh was unwrapping. Licking his lips hungrily, Josh dove in between McKinley's thighs, kissing her there; the very center of her being.

McKinley stifled a moan as Josh inserted a single digit inside of her, curling it slightly before removing it completely only to insert it again. He continued at this slow agonizing rhythm until McKinley was begging, pleading for Josh to go faster, for him to be inside her.

Josh obliged, removing his mouth from her most sensitive part, leaving McKinley whimpering and wanting more. He chuckled a he got off the bed to find his pants at the foot of it to retrieve the condom in his wallet.

After putting it on, Josh teased McKinley; rubbing himself up and down her wet silt, entering her only centimeters before pulling out completely.

"Josh, I'm not playing around. Fuck me," McKinley growled impatiently.

He obliged again, thrusting into her completely and suddenly making McKinley groan out in ecstasy. She curled her toes into the duvet that lay underneath them, and dug her fingers into Josh's shoulder blades; loving the feel of them flex with each motion.

Josh made sure to keep his kisses to McKinley's body light and feathery. He wanted to make sure that he wouldn't leave marks on her again; even making sure not to grab onto McKinley's hips to push himself deeper into her. McKinley had no problems with marking Josh however. She loved the sound Josh made each time she sucked on his flesh or bit it sensually.

Josh was close, he wouldn't last much longer but from the way McKinley is responding, neither would she. He encouraged her, teasing her nub with his finger. "Come on, Baby," he whispered into her ear.

She released at his words, feeling herself tense up, electricity running through all of her appendages until she erupted around him. Josh followed suit, coming harshly into the condom, panting like a wild beast.

Josh fell onto his bed and collected McKinley into his arms until he could feel her rapid heartbeat right next to his.

"I love you," he blurted out. He didn't mean to say it, but he didn't regret it either.

"You don't love me, Josh," McKinley said not phased at his sudden devotion to her.

"I do."

"You just love the idea of me."

"And what is that idea."

"Normalcy. Right now you're just Josh and you don't have any responsibilities. I'm not connected to that world that you're used to, so I'm like fresh air. But you're not in love with me."

"You are like fresh air, and I do love you," Josh continued.

"No, Josh, you don't," McKinley said firmly while looking at him.

Josh saw something flash through McKinley's eyes at that moment. Hurt or fear, maybe but he wasn't going to ask her about it. "Okay, I don't love you."

McKinley sighed and laid her head back onto Josh's chest, bringing her hand up to run her fingers through the small amount of chest hair he had on the center of his chest. She didn't want to admit it to Josh, but she felt that way too. Only McKinley knew that after about a week of being in L.A. with him she'd see the other side of him. The celebrity side of Josh, and that was a side that McKinley knew that she wouldn't love. And she already knew that after he showed her around, she'd leave. McKinley would be off, back to Philly then to wherever her heart desires, or maybe she'd skip going home all together.

Josh's phone started to ring from the foot of the bed, causing a strew of curse words to file out of Josh's mouth as he climbed off the bed to retrieve it.

"Damn, it's my manager," Josh said not answering it, but instead slipping into his jeans commando and finding his white shirt to put back on. "I have to call her back to see what she wants. Want anything from the vending machines or I could run to get something with more substance like McDonald's?" Josh joked as he put on his shoes.

"Maybe a bottle of water and some Reese's?" McKinley asks sweetly.

"Will do, I'll be back shortly," Josh kissed McKinley chastely on the lips before leaving the hotel room.

Josh asked someone at the front desk if he could use the private conference before hitting redial on his cell phone.

"Hey Meredith, what's up?" Josh said into his phone once he heard his manager pick up the phone on the other end.

"TMZ, Perez Hilton, ONTD, as well as People have all had people to either confirm or deny your involvement with quote, 'short-haired vixen,' end quote. There are pictures of you two kissing at a Reds game, entering a hotel in Cincinnati, at the airport in Kentucky and Washington. We haven't released a statement with your relationship with Claudia ending, and neither have they so everyone thinks that you two are still a happy couple. What do you want me to do?"

"Seriously, they're interested in my life? Why can't they go back to the Liam, Miley and Jen triangle?"

"Well ever since the photoshopped naked photos of you surfaced in June, and Catching Fire coming out soon, people are antsy to get their hands on whatever you'll give them."

"It's ridiculous."

"They're just doing their job, like I'm trying to do mine. What do you want to tell them?"

"Get with Claudia's managers and the two of you can release a statement or whatever that we've been broken up for a while."

"About the 'short-haired vixen'?"

"I'll as McKinley what she wants me to do, and then I'll call you back."

"That's her name? She's cute."

"She's beautiful," Josh confirms.

"Yes, well I hope she knows what she's in for because people can be ruthless. I'll talk to you later in the day, enjoy yourself, Josh."

"You too," he said before hanging up the phone and finding his way to a vending machine then back to the hotel room.

When Josh left the room, McKinley forced herself to get up and take a shower but once she was out, fatigue fell over her and she didn't bother getting dressed before crawling underneath the covers and falling asleep.

Josh didn't bother waking her, he was tired too but he wanted to check the pictures that people had taken of them. He scrolled through the different websites on his phone in shock; he didn't go looking at himself online often. He didn't do it at all, but he made an exception for this time because he wanted to know exactly what they were saying about him and McKinley being seen together.

On some of the websites there were already reports that Claudia was devastated when she found out that her 'boyfriend' was two-timing her. On others, they bash McKinley for being a fame leech. While some just want to know who she was and why there are pictures of her kissing Josh.

Josh set his phone down on the bed and went to take a shower, needing to wash off the events of today off hi tired body. When he got done, he didn't bother dressing either, pulling McKinley's naked frame next to his and followed her into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue what Josh's managers name is. I tried looking it up but I didn't look hard enough, so if you know it and want me to change it, I will. Otherwise Meredith stays.
And the naked photos thing, is claimed to be photoshopped but I don't know, and they surfaces or the scandal happened in mid July not like in June that I wrote about.

I decided to cut this one into half so the other half should be up in a day or two.

give me feedback to see what I need to improve on!