Status: Finished c:

We're Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

1/1

"Josh!- Joshy!! Wake up, wake up!!"
I groaned slightly as I woke up. I opened my eyes to see Sebastian sitting on my hips with a huge grin on his face.
"What is it?" I said while reaching forward and grabbing his hand.
"It's snowing out!" He started bouncing up and down, which made me groan in response. He soon realized where he was sitting and stopped, his face turning bright red. I leaned up and kissed his burning cheek before he jumped off of me and onto the floor. He then started pulling on my hand, trying to get me out of bed.
"Come on, come on, come on!"
I laughed softly at his eagerness and got out of bed. He almost pulled me out of the room before I stopped him. He looked back at me with big eyes.
"Seby, we have to get changed first."
He looked down, noticing that he was only in an over sized shirt, which was mine, and that I was only in my briefs. He blushed slightly before walking over to the closet. He started throwing clothes around which made me laugh softly and shake my head.
He walked out of the closet and threw clothes at me, yelling at me to get changed, before going back in to find clothes of his own. I shook my head once again and started to get changed.

• ~ • ~ •

Once we were changed, Sebastian pulled me downstairs to the front door. Once again, I stopped him before. He whined, but stopped when I shoved his coat and gloves into his arms, making him turn red once again.
"I know you're excited, but we have to stay warm. Okay?" He nodded and pulled on his coat and gloves while I did the same with mine.
"Can we go now?" Sebastian whined.
I giggled. "Yes. We can go now."
He grinned and pulled me out the front door after him. When we got out there, he let go of my hand and fell face first into the snow, making me laugh once more.
"Oh my god, I love the snow!" I heard Sebastian mumble into the snow. I laughed as I watched him get up and wipe the snow off his face. "Come on Josh! Let's make a snowman!"
"Alright. I'll go in and get what we need." Sebastian just nodded as he was trying to roll the snow.
I laughed before I walked back inside to grab some things. I grabbed an extra scarf, a hat, and a carrot from the fridge. Before I went back outside, I went back into our room and reached under the bed to grab my safe. I unlocked it and pulled out the small box that was laying on top. I smiled to myself as I put it in my coat pocket and zipped it back up so that it wouldn't fall out. I locked my safe back up and shoved it under the bed before walking back outside to see Sebastian laying down in the snow
"What are you doing there, Seby?"
He looked up at me and smiled.
"Just laying here."
"Well come on. We have a snowman to build!"
Sebastian bolted up off the ground and over to were I was. I set down all of the items that we would need later on the ground and started to roll a ball of snow along the ground.

• ~ • ~ •

After awhile we had the snowman all put together and we were just adding the final touches.
"Joshy he looks so adorable."
"He looks like you."
Sebastian's face turned red (if that was even possible out here) and shoved my arm lightly.
"I'm going to go get my camera." I nodded and watched as he ran into the house. I figured that now would be the perfect time to get prepared. I unzipped my coat pocket and pulled out the small box and waited for him to come back outside.
To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was terrified. Terrified of being rejected. But I knew that I didn't really have anything to be scared about because I knew that he loved me.
I was too busy worrying that I barely noticed that Sebastian had opened the door. I watched as he came over and started taking pictures of our snowman.
"Okay, now you go stand in front of it." I laughed and shook my head but followed his orders anyways. He took a couple of pictures before I decided that it was time. I bent down, kneeling in the snow and pulled out the box that I had been hiding in my hand.
Sebastian slowly lowered his camera and gasped softly as realization struck him.
"Josh.."
"Sebastian, I have known you for so long and you have no idea how happy you have made me. You changed me. Before I met you, I was miserable and alone. Now that I have you, I know that I'll never have to live that way again. I want you to know how much you mean to me. Seby, I love you so much, and I want everyone to know that. So, Sebastian, will you do the honor and marry me?" I opened the box to reveal the ring that I had gotten for him.
Sebastian covered his mouth with his hands to stop himself from crying. He looked at me before he nodded profusely.
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" He ran over to me and I picked him up off the ground, spinning him around before putting him back down. I grabbed his left hand and gently put the ring on his finger. Sebastian grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips as I wrapped my arms around him. It was honestly the most passionate kiss that we have ever had and it made my heart race.
He soon pulled away and looked me in the eyes, smiling.
"You have made me really happy, too."
I smiled back at him before kissing him again.
We stood there for awhile longer, just holding each other. Sebastian started to shake from the cold so I figured that it was time to head back inside the house before he freezes.
"Hey Seby, why don't we go back inside and get warmed up." I nibbled on his ear lobe, making him shiver.
"O-okay. I think we have tea in the house."
"Hmm.. That sounds nice. But I have a better idea."
I didn't give him any time to respond before I picked him up bridal style and started to carry him into the house.
"Joshua! Put me down!" He squeaked out as he tried to hang onto me.
"Come on Seby, we're engaged. We better celebrate." I winked at him before opening our bedroom door.
I gently laid him down on the bed and leaned over him.
"You're an ass."
I smiled at him. "You love it."
He shook his head. "I love you."
I leaned down and kissed him slowly while he wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I really like this story
I thought it was cute, c:

Anyways, that's all!
Tell me what you think! c:
xx