Love Is When You Least Expect It

Chapter 3

Once we got there, we sat at a table. Sam sitting by Sid. Me sitting to the left of Sam. Pascal to the left of me. Flower, James and Kris across the table.

It had been obvious that something was being set up, but neither Pascal nor I knew. Everyone kept giving Pascal and I funny looks and happy grins. Once we both noticed, we looked at each other with confusion written all over our face.

Once we were done, we drove back to consol so we could all go our seperate ways. Pascal had asked me to come with him to his car, because he needed to talk to me.

"Do you know what's going on?" Asked a concerned Pascal

"If I knew I would tell you. Believe me" I told him with just as much concern. As soon as I finished my sentence, Sam walks over.

"Hey, I'm going to Sid house for tonight. You can come with me, Or I'm sure someone would drive you home" While she stared at Pascal.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know" I said, A little upset.

"I can take you home if you would like?" Pascal offered

"Sure, I mean, If you don't mind" I told him

"Not at all! Let's go!" Pascal said while getting into his white Chevy equinox

"So you have no idea why everyone's acting so strange?" Asked Pascal

"I don't. I remember Sam saying that she had a surprise for me at the game" I said "But besides that I don't know."

"Turn here. Make a left. Now a sharp right. It's the fourth one on the left." I said to Dupuis. "You can come in if you'd like." I offered.

"Sure" Said Pascal with a gentle smile as we got out and walked towards my apartment building