Status: You can comment/sub/rate. >_> If you want.

I'll Keep a Secret, If You Keep Me Guessing.

Chapter Eight

Jack’s P.O.V
I woke up the next morning without even remembering going to sleep. I was in the floor of my kitchen, blood all over my left arm and some part of my chest. I ran to the bathroom to clean me. I took of my shirt and saw a big cut in my left arm, where there was dry blood, too. When I tried to move my arm, a twinge of pain ran through my arm. Fuck. Fortunately, there wasn’t any injury on my chest. I went to my room and changed clothes as quickly as I could, running downstairs again to clean the kitchen’s blood. I looked at the clock. I had fifteen minutes to get to school, and I had at least twenty minutes walking to school. I didn’t want to be late my second day of school, so I rushed out of my house with out even having breakfast and ran.
It was uncomfortable as hell to ran, my leg hurted too, but I didn’t know why. Luckily, I got to school in time. I went to my locker, took out my things for my first lesson, and walked into class. I went to the first unoccupied place I could find, and found Alex in the other side of the class staring at me. When he realized I was looking at him, too, he send me a smile. I blushed. This was a really, really peculiar boy.

The bell rang, and I was glad, because the whole period, a boy with black hair who was sat few rows ahead of me, kept sending me evil glares and laughed with his … friends? I walked to the door when I heard someone behind me.

“Oi, emo fag,” someone said, laughing. I decided to ignore it and go to my next period. But this time I was interrupted by someone grabbing my arm.

“What was that?” It was Alex. I looked at him, confussion printed in my face. “You know what I’m talking about, Jack. Don’t play the roll of the stupid kid who doesn’t notice anything.” I knew he was talking about the boys who laughed at me, but I didn’t want to talk about it. If they bullyed me, it was my problem, not his.

“It’s nothing.” I said, and continue to walk to my next lesson. I heard Alex sigh behind me and then he was walking beside me.<br>

The day flew, and in a sum up it was a pretty good day. If we pretend that there was nobody laughing at me the whole day, we can say it was good. I didn’t make any friends, nor enemies, so, like I said before, it was pretty good. But now it came the worst part: going home. I was 99,9% sure that the cut I had in my left arm was made by my dad. I walked trough the school gates and started walking home, when somebody yelled my name.

“Jack! Trying to scape from me, uh?” at first I was scared to death, because I thought it would be my father, but then I realized ‘how he could beat me here, in a public space?’, so I turned around to find Alex staring at me. “You’ve been weird the whole day.” Then, he laughed. “Well, you’re weird, but… more weird than yesterday. Am I explaining my self?” I nodded. “Are we going to have the same conversation as yesterday? Please say a fucking word.”

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, I think.” He laughed, again. “What other bands do you like apart from Blink?”

I shrugged, and I was about to answer when I heard my dad screaming. “JAAAAACK! Where’s my adorable son?” he walked towards Alex and I, as I stared him in disbelive. “Where were you? I was… concerned.” He send Alex a fake smile, and I started to shiver. If he got out of the house to look for me, knowing I came home at this time…, I would be dead in a few minutes.