Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

I'll get a new home

I drove in silence to the airport. Lucky for me I decided to go a little earlier since I knew the traffic was chaos at this time of the day. I was nervous and happy at the same time, finally after 6 months I was going to see my brother again. He was not only my brother, he was my best friend too, sure we had argued and fighting when we were kids, but which siblings don't?
The best thing was that we both loved music to the death, my brother had taught me to play guitar. And over the years I became better and better and ended up to be a lead guitarist in the band I have now. Thanks to my brother.
I turned into the parking lot in the airport, and shut off the engine. I looked at the clock, Right in time. I stepped out the car and walked into the entrance. I went to my brothers gate and sat down, and waited impatiently.

It seemed like everybody loved Roy Harper in certain ways. He was kind, funny and almost as hilarious as me. I admired him in so many ways. He was my hero, my brother and my best friend. When dad had left mom, he was there to help her. She was so heart broken but Roy did everything he could to get her on second thoughts although he also missed dad like crazy. Although we all missed the family we was. He held us together. All I wanted back then, was to run away for a long time. I was going to but he stopped me, and helped me get through school instead.

"Simone!" I heard someone shout. I looked in the direction I had heard the voice though I already knew it was my brother.

"Bro!" I yelled happily and walked up to him. He gave me a big hug and I held onto him for my dear life. "I've missed you" he mumbled.

"I've missed you too, how was the flight?" I asked once we let go of each other.

"It was okay, even though I sat next to a cranky old lady" He chuckled.

"Nice, are you hungry?"

"So hungry I could eat a horse" He replied. I chuckled and grabbed one of his bags and began to walk to the car.

"Good, hope you've missed my cooking skills" I laughed.

An hour later we had finished our dinner and had placed us in the couch to watch a movie and have some sister-brother time.
"Why do I always let you choose movie?" he whined. I grinned widely

"Cuz you're the best big bro ever"

"Maybe, by the way... I have good news" he said slowly without taking his gaze from the TV.

"What news?" I asked in surprise.

"You know... my bandmates lives here, sooo.... I thought it would be better if I moved here too. actually I'm moving in next week a few block away" He smiled at me.

"Are you kidding me? seriously,if this is a joke I'm gonna strangle you with my bare hands" I warned him. He just laughed at me and shook his head.

"Mom wasn't so pleased with my decision , but hey I'm a grown man." he said and shrugged.

"I can see why, I mean her little precious doll moved so far away, and now you're moving." I said slowly.

"Yeah, but I'm sure she will be absolutely fine without us"

"Mhm, now I have to deal with you every day" I said jokingly.

"Love you too sis" he grinned. I punched him playfully in the arm.

"Tomorrow I gonna hang out with my bandmates, you can join if you want too, I bet they've missed you" I smiled at him.

"Sure, I'm not gonna practice with the band until Tuesday"

"Yay, thanks for coming here on a Thursday bro! It was too long since we partied together!" I shouted happily. He just sighed and shook his head at me.

"I'm sure mom dropped you on the floor when you were a baby" He said in a sarcastic tone that make me laugh. The rest of the evening we just watched movies until we decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres my new story, It have a greater plot then Surprise Motherfucker, I promise :)
I know this chapter is a bit short but the others gonna be longer.

And once again sorry for the bad english :(