Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

Heading out

Later that week all of the guys in Avenged Sevenfold, The Unguided and Dead Hands Mess gathered together in The Unguided studio. To Plan their upcoming tour.

"So, we're the headliners?" Matt asked and put his feet upon the table in front of him.

"Yeah, thats right. And Dead Hands Mess are opening for us" Roy informed them.

"Sounds good to us" Simone murmured and her bandmembers nodded in agreement.

"It will be a hell of a ride, and we're gonna have a shitton of fun!" Jimmy exclaimed happily. They couldn't agree more.

The days went by fast and tomorrow was the day that all of them we're heading out on tour. Simone was excited and she packed the last of her things.

"Roy? how many guitar-strings packages do I need?" She asked him

"Don't you guys have a sponsor?" Roy arched his brow.

Simone shrugged. "We probably have but, you know me. I have like no idea what I am doing, just shredding the guitar" She chuckled.

"Oh my god sis, you need to step up your game. I know what Brian and I going to do on the bus, guitar tech lessons, and other necessary shit you need to know." He sighed and went into the kitchen.

"You know Brian is worthless at giving lessons?" Simone asked him with a playful smile on her lips.

"What? How can he be that? Aren't he giving out lessons at the Guitar Center sometimes?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, but he sucks at teaching" Simone informed him

"Or maybe it's you who are impossible to teach" Roy replied with a smirk.

"Hey, that was uncalled for. I'm not as useless at playing as I look" Simone defended herself

"I'm just playing around kiddo, relax. Anyways we should go to bed, We're getting up early tomorrow. Long ride ahead of us" Roy sighed.

"Yeah, you're right. See ya tomorrow. G'night" Simone said and went straight to bed.

Simone woke up early that morning. She couldn't sleep and it was a good 2 hours before they we're supposed to leave. She glanced at the clock at her phone. 05:45 AM. Hella early. She jumped slightly when her phone buzzed at her nightstand. She got a message.

- Are you awake? -

It was from Brian. She chuckled. Brian was definitely not a morning person, so she figured out that he also had a hard time sleeping because of the upcoming tour.

- Now I am. Whats up? - Simone replied and sat up in bed. If she couldn't sleep she could at least pack the last of her things so she was ready to go when Roy woke up. He phone buzzed again.

- Just had a hard time sleeping, kinda psyched about the tour. Been a while. Sry for woke you up -

Simone stood up and threw her bag on the bed.

"Lets see... stage outfits, check. Shampoo and other necessary shit. check" She murmured for herself as she went through her checklist. She put the note away and took her phone to reply Brians message.

- Was awake anyways. I'm psyched too, gonna be hella awesome this tour. Looking forward until our first show tomorrow night -

She sent the message and continued to pack the last of her things. Before she knew it the time had went by and she heard that Roy had woke up. They said their good mornings and ate their breakfast before they gathered their bags and went out to the tour bus.

"Damn, all the guys are here" Roy chuckled at the front of him. Three tour buses stood by the roadside and half of Avenged Sevenfold, The Unguided and Dead Hands Mess were outside, smoking. Their drivers where inside the buses and prepared for the take off.

"Hey Simmy" Jimmy exclaimed happily when he saw her.

"Ugh too early for screaming Jim" She muttered with a playful smile.

"Are you as excited as us?" Peter asked both her and Roy.

"Tell me about it, had a hard time sleeping. Prolly need some strong coffee to keep me awake today" Roy chuckled.

They put their bags in their buses and prepared themselves for a long drive.

"See ya on the next stop?" Matt asked both of the other bands.

"Definitely" Roy replied before the door shut.

-

"I really need coffee" David, Dead Hand Mess drummer whined.

"You are not the one" Alex, the other guitarist said.

"Well, ya pansies. A steady breakfast and you wouldn't be so tired" Pete chuckled in his english accent.

"When's the next stop?" Simone asked

"Dunno, probably about lunchtime. Refill some gas and our tummies" Pete replied

"Tss tummies" Jimmie snickered.

"Well, I'm outta here, wake me up when we're gonna eat" Simone chuckled and went to her bunk. Sure she was anxious about the tour, but right now she needed a powernap.

She began to play with her phone, checking her instagramfeed and other social medias. She thought about posting a selfie but she changed her mind and thought she could post a picture later together with her bandmembers instead. She went into the message-app and went to hers and Brians conversation.

- Whats up bitch? -

Not even a minute later he responded.

- What do you want creep? -

- I'm coming by your bus later, when we're stopping and hang with you guys. OK? I'm done with this freaks for a moment -

- Ew.. okay see you later :-) -

Simone put her headphones in and started some music, letting sleep take her for a while. She woke up when someone shouted her name.

"SIMONE! LUNCHTIME!" Jimmie yelled and pulled the curtain to her bunk open.

"Fuck you" She muttered and pulled her headphones out of her ears.

"What are we eating?" She asked when she stepped outside the bus to join the others. The Avenged guys and Unfolded guys buses were a bit behind so they needed to wait for the others.

"I'm totally down for some tacobell" David said

"Ew. Are you really eating that shit`?" Alex asked him with his nose wrinkled.

"I would rather eat burgers" Pete told them

"Sounds like a plan, as far as I know. None of the others are vegan so we're fine" Jimmie said with a smirk.

A few minutes later two big buses turned into the parking lot. Avenged Sevenfold and The Unguided stepped out and looked slightly confused.

"I wanna sleep" Johnny whined

"Midgets do not need sleep" Jimmy retorded

"Shall we?" Matt asked everyone an nodded toward the restaurant nearby.

All of them went inside the restaurant and began to order. The place was somewhat busy so they decided to eat outside instead since they were so many in the group.

"Ahhh" Simone sighed when she took a sip from her Coke.

"I've heard rumors that you've supposed to get lessons?" Brian chuckled while plopped down opposite her on the bench.

"You've heard that?" She muttered and glanced in Roys way.

"I thought you had your shit together!" Brian laughed

"Apparently I haven't" She replied, not sounding so amused.

Brian shrugged and took a bite of his burger.

"You know, I can teach you a thing or two" He said between the bites.

"No offense Brian but... you're the worst teacher I know" Simone smirked as she watched his face fell a bit.

"Ouch.. that hurt my ego" Brian chuckled.

Simone smiled. She knew she wasn't the best to know technical stuff about her guitar-gear. It was a whole jungle and she barely knew which pedals she needed to get the right sound. Maybe Brian could teach her a few things after all.

"Just kidding. When do we start?" She asked him and took a bite of her burger.

Brian looked surprised for a second.

"For reals?" he asked her

She nodded. "Yeah, I need to get my shit together, I cant call myself a guitarist if I barely knew my pedals and what they do" She chuckled.

Brian sighed. "Okay, I will teach you the most necessary things. But only when we're having day off okay?"

Simone nodded

"The other days I'm gonna be wasted" he chuckled

Simone rolled her eyes at her stupid friend.

"Hey lovebirds! Time to go!" Matt yelled and waved at them.

Simone took the last bite of her burger and Brian tossed his trash away before they stood up and made their way to Avenged Sevenfolds bus.

"You're gonna hang with us?" Matt asked her with a smile when they approached the bus.

"Yup, hope you guys have missed me" Simone smirked as she went into the bus with Matt and Brian close behind.

"SIM!" jimmy exclaimed happily and ran towards her to give her a hug, nearly running over Johnny on his way.

"Watch out douchebag" Johnny muttered as he nearly dropped his glass of beer..

"Starting early today Christ?" Zacky asked with an amusing smile.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" He snapped back.

"Jeez, chill man, don't need to be so rude" Matt chuckled

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking tho. And NO, I'm not going to embarrass myself like last time" He muttered and took a large sip of his beer.

"Whatever you say" Syn shrugged.

Simone sat down by the table next to Zacky as the bus began to move under them.

"I've heard some rumors about you" Zackys eyes landed on hers.

"I bet there's a plenty circling around" Simone replied with a tired tone*

"Soo pedal-lessons?" Zack asked her.

Simone gave Brian a quick glare before she turned her gaze back at Zacky.

"Yup. I know what you're thinking and please dont say it out loud."

"Tss.. I've been a little confused too in the beginning" Zacky tried to sympathize with her.

"In the beginning yeah, not practically your whole life" Simone snorted, feeling a little bit embarrassed .

"At the end of this tour, you will be as good as me on pedals and shit" Syn told her.

"Hah poor you!" Johnny exclaimed

"Shut up Christ, you cant even handle six strings!" Brian laughed

"You're such an ass sometimes Johnny" Simone chuckled

"Well, you can't spell bass without ass" Zacky snickered.

And that what pretty much all they did that day. Hanging out, laughing and just having a good time before the real tour was going to be begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is almost a year later too haha. My inspiration for this story ran out, but here it is again. Enjoy this filler!