Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

Keep it between friends

Simones P.OV

Today it's Friday, and Brian is gonna have an epic pool-party, again. The last one was so fucking crazy. Both me and Roy was pretty anxious to it.

"Roy? are you ready to go?" I yelled

"Yup, let's go get drunk!" He yelled happily, he was already slightly drunk.

"Bro you should take it easy with the booze, we don't want you to pass out early, you know?" I giggled and took my carkeys.

"Nah, you don't have to worry" he smiled and and passed me. I closed the door behind him and locked.

"Whatever you say" I muttered and stepped into the elevator.

-

Twenty minutes later I parked my car on Brians driveway. We stepped out the car and went to the front door. Roy opened it.

"Hey fuckers! We're here!" He yelled. We heard chatter from the living room.

"In here!" I heard Zacky yell back from the living room. We joined the others in the couch.

"So where's Christ and Jimmy?" I asked

"They're picking up some beer and snacks, oh by the way, Jimmy is bringing his girl too" Matt retorted.

"His girl?!" both me and Brian, and Zacky asked in choir.

"Uhm, he has not told you?" Matt asked nervously.

"Eh no, what the hell? How long have they dated?" Zacky frowned

"I wonder the same, what the fuck?Has he been dating in secret behind our backs?" Brian muttered, slightly annoyed.

"Chill dudes, They haven't been dating long, and they're not even a couple yet. And he wanted to make sure that we all liked her" Matt informed us.

"But why did he say it just to you? I mean, I'm his best friend too" Brian muttered

"Because I'm married" Matt grinned.

"So?" Zacky questioned

"Because I'm married , Jimmy thinks that I have the most and best advice about girls, which I don't since I've only dated Val my whole life." he smiled.

"Pfft... I have the best advices" Brian muttered.

"Yeah right man" Zacky said, his voice dripping of sarcasm

"When did you last had a serious relationship?" Matt smirked.

"Err... a.. hm.. couple of years ago" Brian stuttered while his cheeks went a light shade of pink.

"You know bro, there's a lot more things that are good about girls, more than to sleep with them" Matt smirked once again.

"Hmmm" Brian muttered and looked like a angry school boy with his arm crossed on his chest.

"Name one girl you have talked to, WITHOUT planning on sleep with her" Matt chuckled.

"Ehm....Simone?" Brian murmured

"Well, she's the only one then" Matt said

"Yeah, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to sleep with her too" Roy muttered and everyone except Brian burst out in laughter.

Honestly I had nothing to say about this, it was funny to hear the boys make fun of Brian. I went to the kitchen to grab a beer. I opened the fridge and took one, opening the lid and leaned against the kitchen counter, sipping on the cold liquid. Brian had an amazing view from the kitchen, you could see the beach and the ocean from here, it was a stunning sunset outside.

"Hey!" I heard a voice say, and I jumped because I got startled.

"Hey Val! I didn't know you were here!" I shouted happily and hugged her

"Heey bitches we're here!" Jimmy yelled from the hallway and I heard him and Johnny barged in into the living room. Both me and Val chuckled at their suddenly appearance.

"Yeah, I came now, I had to drop off Michelle first, so how are ya?" Val asked

"Pretty good actually, and you?"

"I'm pretty worried tho about this party, since the last time Brian had one" She smiled

"Haha yeah, it was wicked" I grinned.

"Anyways, I've missed you girl, since Gena and Lacey left the group I've been pretty alone even tho I have Michelle but, it's not the same thing you know?" she said and gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah I've missed you too!, too bad things went downhill for Gena and Zack, for Lacey and Christ too..." I confessed

"Yeah, I wonder why Lace and Gena quit the contact with us, I mean, what did we do to them?"

Me and Val continued to catch up while the others messed around in the living room.

Brian P.O.V

"Hey guys! listen!" Jimmy yelled and all of us became quiet.

"This... this is my.. uhm.. friend Laurel"

"hey" She said shyly. She was almost as tall as Jimmy and had blonde long hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Hey" all of us replied in choir.

"So how did you guys met?" Johnny asked curious.

"I'm Jimmy's cousins friend, we met each other on a party that Sam had" Laurel explained

"Awesome, so how long have you guys dated?" Zacky asked friendly

Laruels face went red and Jimmy gave Matt a annoyed look. Matt just shrugged.

"Well... not so long, about 3 weeks" Jimmy informed us

"Thanks for letting us know bro" I muttered and saw Jimmy gave me an apologetic look.

"Better late than never" Johnny chirped in.

-

"You know it don't like it when you guys kiss my wife like that" Matt whined jokingly. Right now we played spin the bottle, I know its kinda immature but Jimmy always want to play it at almost every party we have so, as the big child he is, we let him have his way.

"Come on spin the bottle Val!" Jimmy shouted and she did as he said, the bottle landed on Zacky and she gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay, you have to make out with the person the bottle lands on," Val smiled evilly.

"I really hope it isn't a dude" Zacky muttered as he spun the bottle. Eyeing it nervously until it landed on Laurel.

"Yes!! I mean, I hope you're okay with it, both of you" he said and gave Jimmy and Laurel a sincere look , Jimmy just nodded for him to go on. Zacky leaned forward slowly to kiss Laurel, until their lips met and they began to make out as the whole ring stared at them.

"This is kinda kinky" Johnny blurted out and I gave him a disgusted look.

"You little perv" I smirked.

"Em, so Laurel, you have to... lick on the persons face" Zacky said as he sat down on his spot again. She nodded and spun the bottle, everyone watched as the bottle spun... it landed on me.

Laurel laughed awkwardly and came over to me to lick my face.

"Can I, can I lick wherever I want?" she asked Zacky, and he nodded in response.

I chuckled awkwardly as she bent forward to lick my cheek. I felt everyone's stare at us.

"Done!" She said and went back to her spot next to Jimmy.

"Now you have to...making out passionately with the next person, for a full minute" Laurel smiled evilly.

"Okay guys, you know I'm gay for you all" I said as I spun the bottle and everyone chuckled. I waited impatiently for it to stop. I stared at it what felt like minutes, until it finally landed on someone. I looked up slowly until I met Simone's gaze, she sat opposite me. I smirked and crept over to her.

"Hi" I whispered and stroked her bangs off her face.

"Hey" she whispered and looked down and her cheeks went a light shade of red. I chuckled awkwardly and slowly leaned forward until our lips met. I heard her sigh and wasted no time to lick her lower lip for access, which she, to my surprise gave me. I rested my palm on her jaw while our tongues danced passionately together. She tasted like strawberries, probably from the drink she drank earlier.

"Aw c'omon Syn, you call that passionately?" Matt indicated

I smirked against Simones lips and gave Matt my middle finger as I deepened the kiss. I felt my heart began to race and a tingling sensation began to form in my stomach. As I let my tongue taste her part by part, and deepened the kiss once more, I couldn't help myself and weaved my hands through her hair and tugged. I was completely lost.

"Err, it's been one minute" Laurel cleared her throat. And somehow I couldn't stop. I just wanted for our kiss to last longer, she kissed me so softly and I just wanted to kiss her forever.

"For fuck sakes Syn!" Roy roared.

We parted from the kiss quickly and looked at each other awkwardly before I went back to my spot. I was unsure if it was the booze that made me dizzy or if I was getting feelings for my best friend. I shook the thought away and downed the rest of my beer, and kept telling myself it was the booze who caused my dizziness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm going to write the rest of the story in third person omniscient point of view. or whatever it is called xD I think it will be better..