I'm a Walking Travesty

-1-

Alex was sat on the tour bus alone, looking through pictures of himself and Jack that were taken over the years. The first day they became friends, their first sleep over, the first time they played their instruments together, the day they met Rian, the day they met Zack, the first day of band practice, the day they decided on a name, and prom. Then there was each tour, and some that were with fans in the background. Right up until the day before this point. They had taken a picture the previous evening. Alex smiled at how much they had grown together.

He would never let anyone else know how he felt about his best friend. He quickly shut the computer as he heard someone open the door and walk onto the bus. Alex was happy that his crotch was covered, as seeing shirtless pictures of the younger boy left him with half an erection. Especially when he saw that is was the worst person to walk into the bus. The one person that would make his own situation in his skinny jeans that much worse, he was standing there in a white shirt that was almost see through because of walking in the rain, the water dripping off his features, emphasising the eyes and nose that he loved so much.

Jack had finished drying off and was standing in just a pair of jogging bottoms. Just when Alex thought he was safe, Jack returns looking irresistible. Alex wanted nothing more than to jump on top of Jack and have his way, or even let Jack have his way with him, but that would never happen, Jack has a different girl every night. It was kind of like he needed to prove that he is straight. But Alex didn't need to be shown... he knew Jack was straight.

Alex tugged down Jacks jogging bottoms to reveal the other man's hard, throbbing erection. He began to take Jack in his mouth, sucking gently on the tip causing soft moans to escape his lips.

Alex suddenly saw Jacks fingers clicking in front of his face. Alex snapped back into reality. "Who is she then?" Jack asks as if there is this massive secret that Alex is keeping. Well there was but he hadn't let on to Jack about how he felt about anything so he was more than a little confused. "What?" he managed to choke out after what Jack felt like was forever. It was just now that he was noticing the worry he had for the older boy, the feelings that he had been too much of a coward to face. Realising that this was the very reason he slept with so many girls. He suddenly felt very jealous. "Well you obviously were thinking about someone... you have a major hard on Alex." Jack says, putting more venom into the words than he meant to. "I was thinking of a porn video that I just watched." Alex lied quickly. Unfortunately for him Jack could always tell when he was lying. But Jack didn't care anymore. Jack cautiously straddled Alex's lap, the feeling turning Jack on slightly, and making Alex harder. He kissed Alex, who couldn't believe that this was happening. Desperately trying to find a sign that this wasn't a daydream.

Suddenly Jack bit down on Alex's neck; this was all Alex needed to feel to know that it was real. The mix of pain and pleasure sent Alex into overdrive. He deepened the kiss, laying Jack back on the couch, grinding their crotches together, pulling Jacks jogging bottoms down. To Alex's delight Jack wasn't wearing underwear. He figured he must have been admiring Jack a bit too long as the next thing he knew, Jack had him undressed. Jack took Alex in his mouth, making sure that he was well lubricated, while Alex prepared Jack as best he could for the scene that was about to unfold.

Alex slowly entered Jack, obviously causing some pain and discomfort. Alex left sweet kisses on Jack chest, lips and cheeks, waiting for him to adjust to the older boy being inside him. Once Jack gave the 'Ok' Alex began to thrust, earning soft moans form both of the boys. Things got heated very quickly, with each moan louder than the last. Both boys getting extremely close to their climax. Alex had left love bites all over the young man beneath him. Once Alex was close enough, he began to pump Jack's member in time with his thrusting.

Both boys came at the same time, as Rian and Zack walk through the front door of the bus. They were met with the loud moans of Alex and Jack. The band mates that they had known since high school, their closest friends. Neither of them sure they wanted to hear what the other two had to say, so they hurried back to their bunks, putting off the inevitable for at least one night.