Status: When you are human, in a family of creaturs that hide in the darkness. Life is never dull.

Twisted Family

Poisson 10

About three days have passed, since my date with Erik Blue. We text back and forth, of course that all goes on when he is awake and I am half awake. Other then that, we don’t hang out again or anything. We have plans to hang out over the coming weekend.

Dad likes this development and is looking for a way to turn me into a vampire, even harder. I had always read, that if a vampire bit you or something then you would become one. That isn’t true. You are either born into a family of vampires or your not. Supposable there was speculation a few billion years ago, that a witch that was way powerful created a vampire not born of a vampire blood line, they were just human.

The house shakes a little bit, as it self wakes up. A house, that protects us and even does wake up calls has to sleep sooner or later. It only sleeps a few times in the week.

The curtains start to move a little bit, as I sit in my desk doing some last mint homework. “Don’t even think about it.” I tell it and right away the curtains close back up. “Thank you.”

The house shakes again, but this time its valiant.

-Oh no.- Getting up from my desk, I run out of my room and hit the stairs, just as soon as the doors open and right away the front part of the house is flooded with my baby cousins. Everyone knows, the house wont kick out baby’s, so even the family that the house has kicked out send their kids over to be watched so they can get a brake from it all.

Mom, dad, grandma and Conner appear next to me. “They are getting us back for kicking them out.” mom says stating the facts that we know.

“And for pay back, for the older cousins. Some of them were at the movies, when Erik and I had are date.” I tell them.

“What should we do?” Conner asks, looking from one side of the room to the other, its filled to the smallest baby to are baby cousin with the word most big head.

Grandma gets that look on are face, that she is about to haunt someone to the day they die. “I say, we hunt down their parents and give them back.”

“They could be any where by now.” I point out.

Dad steps up, as if he is going to protect are family honor. “You two get to school, we will take care of this.” he shows off his fangs and just as soon as he does, someone fills their dipper with a horrible odder.

Conner and I right away run away, just as soon as who ever just filled their dipper cries.

<~>

After getting changed and putting on makeup, I just go with pulling my hair back in a pony tail. There would be no way to go walk threw the front of the house, with out being swallowed by the herd of baby cousins. Opening my big window, the wind pushes my hair back. Looking down, it’s a good drop off the third floor, but luckily for me there was a rose bush that had taken a masteries form so I would be able to clime down it like Jake and the Been Stock. Only down fall was, if I got pricked by one of the thorns it would parolees me or kill me.

-Mom just had to go messing with plant D.N.A- that was mom though, she loved messing with stuff when she was bored or her and dad were in another fight. Which normal ended in the worlds most long chest games. Conner and I have had to sit in the stands and watch as the big peaces move about the large bored in the backyard.

Easing my way down, I am half way down until someone honks their horn at me. Looking over my shoulder, I am glad for a few seconds I’m wearing cute jeans. Though that is short lived, as my hand comes down on one of the thorns.

-Shit.- blood comes out of my hand, as if it’s melted butter.

“Zoey, are you okay?” Vick asks.

“Don’t come any closer.” I warn, as half my body goes num. “Conner!” I yell out as my lips start to lose feeling.

He comes to my call and right away knows what happened. He jumps on the planet easly and grabs me, before my other hand loses slack to hit one of the other thorns. He jumps off the planet and rushes me inside, with Vick following us. “Get out!” Conner snaps, as are cousins bounce off everything they can get on to.

“What the hell-”

“Grandma!” he yells out..

Grandma ghost body appears in front of Vick, she holds up her hands and right away he freezes in place. “You see nothing, you will leave the same way you came. You know nothing of what you see. You didn’t come over here. Now leave.”

Vick body lessons, but there part of his mind that is most likely protesting. Grandma powers aren’t the same way as they use to be, but they still get the work done. Vick leaves the house, just as soon as we get to the stairs.

Conner slams his foot down on one of the steps and it falls down along with the rest of the stairs. The darkness welcomes us as we go down. Conner can see better in this darkness then I can.

My hole body is num now and I can’t feel anything, soon sleep would over take me and I don’t know if I would ever wake up again or not. I wish this was like ‘Sleeping Beauty’ but its not. If anyone touched my lips, supposable they will die to.

A door creeks open and then we are in dad mad science room. Conner puts me down on the meddle table and with in seconds needles are placed in my arms and legs. Mom comes out of no where, running her fingers threw my hair and saying some sort of words I don’t understand. Sleep was starting to come now and that scares me.

Dad appears with the worlds most big needle and the last thing I see, is that big ass needle then I slip into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?