Status: When you are human, in a family of creaturs that hide in the darkness. Life is never dull.

Twisted Family

Take Care of The House 18

Fall turns into Winter and soon, it’s time for us to go to are Winter castle. That’s how we did things, move between the mansion and a few of the other castles are family had. It always felt sad leaving this house, because it would be alone. No one to live in it’s walls. No one to walk around. No talking.

It just seamed lonely to me and sad.

“Zoey are you all packed?” mom asks walking into my room and sees my things are packed.

“I’m going to miss this house, it doesn’t ever feel right that we leave it for so long.” I tell her as I look out into the world. Snow clouds are coming closer and will be here in the hours.

“Yes I know, but no one should bother it.” she walks over to me and pats me on the head. “Remember this house has been around for a long time and it’s not like no one isn’t going to take care of it. I asked that Vick boy to stay here until we come back.” she tells me.

I haven’t seen Vick since he gave me his blood, I didn’t have the heart to tell him that his blood didn’t work. “When will he be here?” I ask her.

The door bell wrings. “That would be him, come down stairs and great him.” she tells me and then she leaves.

Erik big Hummer pulls up in the drive way. Getting up I head down stairs and first thing I see is Conner trying to pull Erik and Vick apart. “Enough!” I yell out. They freeze in place.

Erik pulls away first and straightens up. “Sorry.”

Vick gets out of Conner grip. “Sorry.”

Conner shakes his head and gives me a hard look. “Keep your boyfriends under control.” then he walks out of the room.

Rubbing my four head, I will my head to stop hurting. “Thank you for taking care of the house Vick.” I tell him and then I pull my hand away from my four head. “Now what are you here Erik?” I ask crossing my arms.

“Didn’t your parents tell you? I’m coming with you guys, we are ridding in the same car together it will be great bounding time.” he tells me with a grin on his face.

-Of course, I should know that this was dad plan all along.- Shaking my head, there is a knock on the door and before they can move I have the door open. “Can I help you?” I asked the big man with gray skin. “Oh hi Uncle Bruin,” stepping to the side he walks into the house. “Dad in his study like always.” I tell him.

He grunts at me and then leaves us. “How many family members do you have again?” Vick asks me.

“I’m sure you will be exploring since you will be here.” walking over to the mirror I tap on it. “Map please mirror.” a rolled up peace of paper comes out into my hands. “Thank you.” then I hand it to Vick. “Here you are, sleep in any room you wish to sleep in.” I tell him.

“Zoey! Erik! Conner! It’s time to go!” dad booming voice bellows out shaking the chandler.

“There is a lot of food in the kitchen,” Erik slips my coat on my shoulders. “Grandma should be around here some where, she likes talking to people.”

Everyone starts to leave with the bags coming out everyone rooms. Once everyone is out of the house I give Vick a hug. “What’s that for?” he asks almost stunned.

“Thank you for being my first friend here. We will be back soon and then I want the two of us to hang out.” I tell him with a smile and then I leave him behind, just like I’m leaving the mansion behind.

Mom and dad pull out first, followed by Conner car and then Erik and I in his Hummer. Erik even nice enough to honk the horn as we drive away. Waving goodbye I give the house and Vick a smile. -Please stay safe Vick and stay out of the lower sections of the house.-
♠ ♠ ♠
Will hopefully come up with some ideas for the second story soon.