Status: When you are human, in a family of creaturs that hide in the darkness. Life is never dull.

Twisted Family

The Match Maker From Hell 7

If a Zoey, dies in a house full of monsters. Will a human being hear it? Most likely not.

“Mom!” I scream out, as I run for the elevator to go to dad office.

Bookie my turn to stone cousin, got mad at me when I busted her for trying to turn the mail guy into a statue. The doors open in time and right away, I rapidly press the close button. She reaches into the elevator, but quickly takes her arm out as the doors slam shut.

I breath a sigh of relief, but it doesn’t last long. Aunt Rainy stands at the other side of the doors, with her seven arms crossed. Truthfully, I have no idea what sort of monster she is. “You know better Zoey, we only get to come here every few years. We are allowed to have are fun.” she scowled.

“Not when it comes to human life!” I yell out at her, as I get out of the elevator.

“We can do anything we want to.” she tells me.

“Not here! There are rules, you and everyone in this house knows it!” I yell out.

She raises one of her hands up in the air. “How dare you speak to me like that, you little bi-”

Dad appears, with his arms crossed over his chest. “Touch my daughter, with any of your hands and then you are going to have a problem.” he shows her, his fangs. “It’s about time, you pack your bags and leave.”

She balls up her fist. “She is just a waist of space. She is nothing but human trash. You should had left her with other humans or drained her of her blood. You people, are the descries of are hole family!” she screams out.

The house shakes valiantly. “You really shouldn’t raised your voice at us.” dad tells her.

One of the windows open up, the floor blinds in where she at and then shoots her out the window like a trampoline when someone jumps on. We hear her crash down in the front yard tree. “Thanks dad, I know she is your forth great aunt and all.”

He turns around and pats me on the head. “It’s fine, they are all starting to drive me nuts as well. They are leaving tonight and then things will get back to normal.” I look at him, like he has to be kidding. “As normal, as it gets around here.”

-Much better.-

My phone starts to beep, to let me know I have a text message. “If it’s a boy, you can’t go out. You have other plans.” dad tells me.

I don’t go to check my phone, he’ll just grab it and throw it in the trash. “What, why do I have plans? I never have plans.”

Dad goes into his office, with the doors slowly closing behind him. “Because the match maker is coming.”

The doors close and so does my chance of a normal life. I fall down on my knees and my body goes totally cold. -The match maker from hell is coming here? Why? I’m not even at right age, to be married off.- My family is way old school, course my family been around since the dawn of time.

My phone buzzes again, this snaps me out of my panic attack for the time being.

Text from Vick: Hey, so I got a question for you. Do you feel like going out with me tonight?

The second text message is from him as well.

Text From Vick: No rush.

The doors down stairs slam open. Dad walks out of his office, he is cool and collected, as I am not. I want to run and hide under my bed. “Go change, make your self worthy of his grace.” he tells me, as he gets on the elevator.

-I want to die.- I text him back that I can’t and turn off my phone. -How did my life get this bad? Is it so wrong, to want some normal friends in my life? Is that why dad, drug the match maker from hell into this?-

<~>

I ended up taking a shower and putting on clean, un school looking clothes. I went with a dark blue dress, black flip flops and put my hair in a pony tale. I put some makeup on, but not much. The point of this, is to get the best match out there. That person is, Erik Blue.

When my cousins aren’t being bitches or dicks to me, they are talking all about him. I have even seen some pictures of him, he isn’t half bad looking. But I’m not aiming to get him, I just want to get this over with and put on jeans. I’m really not the type of girl to wear dresses, skirts or high heals. Thankfully, flip flops can go with this dress to.

Walking down the steps, the match maker looks up at me and watches, how I walk. “Full of confidence. No fear at all.” he says taking me in.

-That’s what you think, I feel like there is a bored up against my back making it impossible to stand the way I normally do.-

Once I am off the steps, he spins finger for me to turn. I do as I am told. “You look so much like your mother, though you have the coldness like your father.” he notes.

Mom winks at me with a smile on her face.

Some where in the house, I know there are family members snickering at this.

He pulls out an iPad and scrolls threw it. “Oh here, this young man fits you very well.” he hands me the iPad.

-Shit.- The person looking back at me, is none the less but Erik Blue, the guy my cousins are in love with.

Someone screams a deathly scream.

All my female cousins, plus some guy cousins run down the stairs grabbing for the iPad. The match maker grabs it, before they can put their grimy little hands all over it. “She can’t be matched up with him, she is just a worthless human!” one of my cousins complain.

Mom grabs my arm and pulls me out of the mess and holds me close to her body. Conner, stands on my other side, as a wall ready to go one on fifty at any second. “She is, she is a perfecta match for him. Truthfully, I was starting to get worried because all of the other girls I sent his way, weren’t even close of what he was looking for.” he turns to address me. “He will be by tomorrow evening to take you on a date.” then he leaves in the darkness.

Eyes set on me, with hate and want to kill me. “Mom.”

“House, throw out all of are family members that want to harm Zoey and their stuff.” she tells the house.

The house starts to shake, rattle and buck valiantly. A huge wave of floor comes up, sending everyone out threw the front door along with their stuff. The doors slam shut hard and lock.

Hanging my head low, I can’t get ride of their hated eyes in my head. “My life just got worse.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why, but I had fun writing this chapter. I guess, because I know how cousins can get about stuff. Any ways, a new guy is in the picture and I promise Vick won't give up so easily.