Status: When you are human, in a family of creaturs that hide in the darkness. Life is never dull.

Twisted Family

Mr. Good Looking 9

After school, I go to the mall like mom told me and pick something out cute. Or at least, I think it’s cute. It’s black dress, with a cute down a little bit but not by much, flairs out six inches past my finger tips, has a red belt even though it’s a one peace and matching loose boots. I even get a black hat that has a bat on it, a new necklace with a moon on it, new wrist band with two bells on it and even get a fresh trim hair cut.

I think I look cute, but the clerk is freaking out. Why? I think I look cute. Course my closet, is filled with black stuff, but that’s just the way I am. My family is locked away into be dark creatures, so it’s just rubbed off on me like this.

Paying for everything, I just walk out of the shop as I pull off tags and throw them in the bag with my old stuff in it. Looking up, my brother walks up to me and grabs the bag. “Don’t try to kill him, with that outfit.” he tells me, as we walk away.

We get’s look from people. It’s obis that we are twins just because are hair, the way we walk and the way we hold are selves. But Conner is paler then I am. “Why did, dad bring the match maker in? I’m not even eighteen yet.”

“It’s that reason your not eighteen yet or like anyone else in are family. He thinks, if you have a boyfriend from are world, then they will leave you alone.”

“He knows, that’s not going to work right?” I ask messing with the hat.

He shrugs his shoulders. “I have no idea, you know how dad has been since we were born. He’s still looking for a way to ‘turn things around’.” he says using air quits.

I just shake my head, as we come to the movie theater. “So how do I look?” I ask holding out my arms a little bit.

“Like my annoying baby sister.”

I drop my arms. -Note to self: Never ask Conner how I look ever again.- “Your no help.”

He pats me on the head. “That’s what I’m for, I’ll come back later and get you. Erik should be here soon.” and with that he walks off, just as soon as a large swarm of people come.

Quickly retreating to the eating area in the theater, I just sit and wait. He’s a vampire, he knows things people in any species shouldn’t know about.

My phone beeps from a text message.

Number Unknown: I see you, do you see me?

I send back: Who is this?

Text massage comes back, from the same number.

Number Unknown: Oh now that just hurts, turn around and look by the popcorn stand.

Turning around to see the popcorn stand. I see a guy with dirty blond hair, gold eyes, dark blue button down shirt that’s open by two buttons showing some pale chest, dark blue jeans, sneakers, wrist watch and a smug smile on his face.

I send back: Yeah, that’s not you. Nice try.

The guy pulls out his phone and text something. With in seconds I get a text back.

Unknown Number: You know what I look like, how am I not the guy you see?

There is a smirk in his words, I know there is.

The only thing that comes to mind to send back is sort of lame, but I go with it.

I send back: Meh….

Seconds later, I get back a smiley face.

Someone walks over to me and leans over the pack of chair, and looks down at my phone. “It’s not a good idea, to talk to people you don’t know.” he says to close to my ear.

Turning around, he backs off a step. “Trust me, I wish I didn’t know you. My cousins are fans of yours and they wouldn’t shut up about you. It got really annoying.” I tell him truthfully, putting my phone in my skirt pocket and stand up.

His smile is smug. “Oh so, I even have a fan club in your family?”

“It’s all my cousins.”

We go to the ticket booth to get are tickets for a scary movie. “So are you not, part of my fan club?”

“Sorry, but fan clubs are over rated and dangerous.” I tell him as I lean against the door and open it, then I turn away from him as soon as the door is open wide enough and head for some seats above.

A hand snacks around my waist, as we go up. “Well good, because truthfully I’m sick of the fan club stuff.”

I can’t help but chuckle. “I sort of dough that.”

We head for middle top seats. “Why do you say that?”

When we sit down, I lean in to him and whisper to him. “Watch this.” leaning back as far as I can go, I eye all the people around us. “Oh my, look I’m on a date with Erik Blue!” I yell out and get out of my seat and dive for a few of the seats over.

A swarm of girls jump out of their seats and nearly tackle him. They scream his name, as they try to kiss him or touch him. I know these girls, sadly I share some D.N.A with them.

Erik stands up on his chair and holds out his hands, with in seconds everyone has pictures of him in their hands with his name. “Thank you girls, for loving me but I’m on a date.” a picture flies over to me and hits me in the face.

Pealing the picture off, I can’t help but ball it up and throw it over my shoulder. Luckily no one is watching me. Getting up, he tells them to leave or watch the movie.

Taking my seat back, I put my feet on the chair in front of me. “Over rated and dangerous.” I say to him smugly.

He smiles at me, as if I’m a challenge. “By the end of this night, I’m going to make you my girl.”

I can’t help laugh as the movie starts. “Yeah good luck with that.”

<~>

After the movie comes to a closing, we are the only two people that leave. My cousins got bored and left during the middle of it, I don’t even think they cared that Erik was there anymore.

As we walk out together, we are not really talking about the movie. Truthfully I feel asleep during most of it and I think he was messing around on his phone.

“Well thanks for the date.” I tell him, as Conner comes into view.

“My pleasure, are you free this weekend?” he asks smiling down at me.

“I’m not sure, just going to have to see.”

He shakes his head, as Conner steps be side me. “Well I’ll talk to you later, don’t forget to save my phone.” then he walks off.

Conner and I start to head out of the building, as I take off my hat and mess with my hair. “So did you have fun?”

I just shrug my shoulders. “I feel asleep during some of it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, comment and let me know what you all think of what has happened so far.