Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

1

"Poison or ink?" I instinctively asked as I heard the bell on the door ring.
This meant that I had costumers, which meant I had to either tattoo someone or give them a drink. I worked/helped own a small tattoo pallor. But we also were a bar. It was actually a very good mix.
"Ink for one," A low voice said from in front of me. "Drinks for the rest."
I finally decided to look up and saw four men in front of me. Buy the looks of them they were all at least in there twenties.
"Who's getting the ink?" I smirked as I scanned them. They all seemed to have visible tattoo but one. Of coarse, he was also the shortest.
"Vic." They all said and pushed him forward.
"Come with me." I stood up, walking to the back room. "Do you want someone to come in and hold your hand?"
"Mike!" He bellowed.
I smirked at him. "Very well, come on. Just sit down and tell me where you want it. I'm sure Shelly will take care of your friends." I said to the two boys.
"I was actually wanting the words 'Selfish Machines' across my chest." He said nervously.
"Like where on your chest?" I raised and eye brow. "Like here?" I touched his rib cage.
He shook his head and moved my hand to his breast bone. "Here."
I looked up and him and nodded, "Okay."
"Not too big." He added.
I laughed and turned to prepare my gun and put on gloves. "Just black?"
"Yeah." This time Mike said it.
"Where'd you get the idea for this?" I gently pushed him down on the stretcher chair thing.
"It's our bands new album." He yanked off his shirt so I could disinfect the area.
I looked at Mike then back at Vic. "So you're together and in a band? Wow, commitment."
Mike's eyes practically bulged from their sockets. "You think we're together?"
"Well, yeah." I shrugged. "Just the way he yelled for you-"
"No." Vic cut me off. "He's my brother."
"Oh." I looked down. "I'm sorry if I caused any disrespect. I always get these things wrong. You see, I myself am bisexual."
"It's fine." Mike said.
"We get it." Vic finished.
"Guess we should get started then." I fired up the gun. "Don't worry, the pain will go away."
Mike laughed. "How do you know this?"
I winked. "I'll show you after."