Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

12

"Mike," I giggled as I tried to hold the gun still. "Piss off."
I tried to put the gun on my skin and continue with the design. I was of coarse giving myself another tattoo. This time on my thigh.
"Only if you put my name in it." He continued to poke my side.
"No." I tried to ignore him. "What happens when we brake up?"
He stepped back, suddenly serious. "Are you saying we're going to?"
"With you on tour soon, we might." I kept staring at the forming rose on my thigh.
He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. "Do you want us to brake up?"
I shook my head, "No, I thought you might."
"And why'd you think that?" He had a strange sense of anger in his eyes.
"Tony told me what you're like on tour." I blurted out before covering my mouth.
"What did he tell you exactly?" He was almost scary with how calm he sounded.
I kept my hands firmly on my mouth. I wasn't going to drag Tony into this. The guy was my best friend.
My hands shook as I covered the new tattoo and put everything away.
"Lithium." Mike's voice was like a warning.
I grabbed my things. I still shook as I left the shop. Mike trailed behind me and I locked up. I almost ran to my car, something telling me to go find Tony before Mike could. I knew he was mad. I had seen him like this at the Halloween party when someone tried to hit on me. He was at first calm, that was until Mike hit the man and literally threw him out. He was protective over me. Maybe a little too protective. I heard Mike's car start behind my own and I sped off.
"Damn it!" I slammed my hands on the steering wheel as tears leaked down my cheeks. I had cried twice throughout this relationship. That was two more then I ever had cried over anyone. "Fuck you Mike!"
I soon pulled up in front of Tony's apartment complex.
"Tony!" i yelled as I slammed my fist on his door. "Tony, open up!"
He soon opened the door an I ran in, slamming the door and locking it.
"What's up?" He took in my crying appearance.
"Mike." I panted and pulled him into his bedroom. "He's pissed off. He knows you told me what he's like in tour."
His eyes widened. "Fuck."
"I didn't mean too." I cried. "We got into a fight about braking up when he goes on tour and it slipped out."
"Tony!" I heard Mike slamming on the front door. "Open the fuck up!"
Tony hesitantly stood up and I grabbed his arm, moving with him. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.
"Love you, Tone." I said as if Mike was going to kill him.
"Love you too."