Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

13

"Hey man." Tony let Mike in, showing no fear.
"What the hell man!" Mike threw the door shut. "Why'd you tell her about what I used to do on tour?"
"Well you weren't going to." Tony sat down, I followed, still wrapped up in his arm.
"It' not that big of a deal." I whispered, afraid if I spoke any louder I would cry again.
Mike's eyes shot me a death glare and I shut up.
"Don't do that." Tony hissed at Mike. "She's your girlfriend."
"Oh." Mike mocked surprised. "Is she still?"
"Prick." I muttered.
"What was Lill?" Mike chocked his head to the side.
"I said you're a prick!" I pushed myself up to tower over him.
He was sitting down, thank God for that.
"You're such a bitch!" He stood up, making me stumble back.
"I know." I gave him a nasty grin. "But don't take it out on Tony. He's a good fucking guy."
"Then why don't you fuck him from now on?" He yelled.
"You braking up with me Mike?" I growled. "Because I wouldn't be flinging you at Shelly."
"Maybe you should." He spat, stepping closer to me. "Because I already slept with her."
I gasped and let Tony pull me behind his now standing figure.
"I'm going to kill you!" I started attempting to attack him from behind Tony. "Move Tony!"
I let the tears stream down my face, falling limp onto the wooden floor.
"Lill." Tony crouched next to me and pulled me into his arms. "Shh, calm down. He's leaving, he's leaving."
"I want him out of my life." I cried into his chest. "I hate him!"
Out of the corner of my eye i saw Mike leave. Maybe for good.