Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

14

"Yeah." I smiled as I pulled on some clean clothes ((y)). "I'll be there to see you guys off."
"You sound out of breath." Tony said through the phone. "Busy night?"
"You could say that." I sighed.
"What's their name?" he asked.
"No clue," I pulled on my shoes. "All I know is she wants to take me to the beach later."
"Oh," I could tell he was smirking. "A date."
"God no," I threw my stuff in my car. "I'm on my way to Vic's now."
I had to pick up all the boys so they didn't have to leave their cars at the studio where the tour bus was. Today was the day they started their America tour, finishing back in S.D. instead of starting here.
"Okay, Lill." He said. "Tell Vic I bags the front."
"My poor Impala," I grumbled as I ended the call, pulling up in front of Vic's. I sent him a text saying I was here so I didn't have to get out of the car.
"Hey babe!" He approached my car, shoving his suitcase in the trunk.
"Tony called front!" I yelled as he shut the boot.
He hopped in the back, making small talk as we got Jamie and Tony. Last we got Mike I hadn't seen him in two weeks when we broke up. I wasn't going to let him see how weak I felt without him. Instead I would talk to Tony about all my lovers of the last two weeks.
Tony grabbed my free hand and squeezed it. Jamie caught on and rubbed my shoulder. Vic's arms were soon around me in a back hug.
"Guy's" I swatted them away. "You'll make me cry."
The I saw his face emerge from the loft in front of us. My breath caught as we locked eyes. I missed him. So very much.
"Be strong." Tony whispered to me.
I forced my head to turn away and pop the boot open for him. Vic moved over so he was in the middle and Mike sat directly behind me.
"So, good night?" Tony looked at me and I smirked.
He knew what I wanted to do. Make Mike regret throwing me away.
"Always is babe."
"You get way too much action." Vic grumbled. "Why can't I get that much?"
"Because I can slut drop." I winked at him through the rear vision mirror.
"Boy or girl last night?" Jamie asked.
"Both." I shrugged. "A couple wanted to try something different."
Tony let out a low sigh, "Lucky."
"You have a girlfriend, mister." I pointed my finger at him, keeping my eyes on the road. "Stay committed. Not everyone is."
This comment was hinting at Mike. I had talked to Shelly about the indecent. She said she didn't tell me because she told her he would. He sure did that.
"Oh no she didn't." Vic put on a ghetto voice.
I saw Mike's jaw clench and I smirked at him.
"Ae Mike." I laughed. "You would know all about this."
"Stop it." Tony warned.
I shrugged. "Fine. But I still hate him."