Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

16

"Is James coming tonight?" I asked Shelly as I shrugged on my outfit ((y))
"Yeah," She grinned at the sound of his name. "I invited him yesterday."
"How's it going to go down with Mike?" We hadn't talked about what happened after she had told me, but his name still made her flinch.
"What about you?" She looked me up and down. "Me and him were a one off. You were a relationship. Plus, I really do like James."
I nodded silently. This was enough for her to sigh and drop it.
"Where's your outfit?" I asked as she remained in her pj's.
"Can I borrow one?" Her eyes sparkled and I pulled out the first thing I could find ((y)).
"The jacket's in respect for your boyfriend." I grinned as she slipped it on.
"What's the beat we're gonna end up making out by the end of the night?" She giggled and grabbed my hand.
I dragged her out of the spear room that Tony had set aside for me. I was over here so much, it seemed like the right thing to do.
"You're my hoe tonight." I felt Tony's arm slip around me and I let go of Shelly.
I didn't object to his words, I just leaned into him and giggled.
"C'mon then, Pimp Daddy Tone." I ruffled his hair and walked out to where the party had already started. I smiled at my creation, there were so many hoes, but even more pimps. All I could see were fur coats and fishnets. It was great.
I pulled on Tony's had and lead him to where I saw the rest of the boys.
"Hey," I hugged then all. My touch lingered a little longer on Mike.
He was looking really good. I hid the flash of want in my eyes.
Suddenly the intro the Caraphernlia started blasting through the speakers.

"Sunshine." I sang along to Vic's voice. "There aint a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night."

My gaze rested on Mike before pulling him closer to me.
"Dance with me." I breathed and pulled him to that area of pounding bodies.
"What are you doing?" He secured his hands on my waist. This was him objecting.
I shrugged and pressed myself closer to him. "Having fun."
"Maybe we're just having too much fun." Mike's whispers were echoed in my ear.
"Wrong song, Mikey." I smirked then sang the correct line. "What's so good about picking up the pieces?"
"What if I don't even want to?" He finished.
"Do you want to?" I asked. This had gone into more than just a song.
He looked me in the eye. Soon his lips were pressed to mine.
"Will you have me back?" Mike's eyes pleaded with mine.
I melted at his gaze then once again pushed our lips together. This was a silent yes.