Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

18

"Are you fucking serious Mike?" I gripped my hair in frustration. "I can't even talk to a guy without you flipping out? What happened to trust, that is what you were preaching to me about when I got jealous of you and that waitress."
"Then talk to girls!" He put his hands in the sky.
"No," I barked. "Because then you flip on them."
"It's not with everyone." His voice growled.
"Oh really?" I eyed him. "You flipped when I asked Tony for his snapback to you and I," I guested between us, "Could go to the lake."
"You could have used mine."
"We're meant to be on a date right now and you're sitting here being a twat." I sneered. "Why bring it up in the car? Now I'm stuck here with your arrogant ass."
"So you wanna go then?" He grabbed his stuff. "Fine, we'll go."
"No," I glared at him. "We just got here. If you can put this aside for half an hour we might be able to have fun."
I turned away from him, yanking off my large shirt and revealing my skinny figure, barley covered by a small bikini ((y)). I didn't stop to see if he would join me in the water. For all I knew he could of gotten into the car and left. He didn't. I knew he wouldn't. He wouldn't have the guts. Mike was like that, he could be a complete dick but in the end he would always come around.
"I could dump you right now." He growled once he got in the water. "Brake you heart."
Despite his growls he moved closer, reeling me into his chest.
"It would brake yours more." I hissed, looking up at him.
He let his hands roam around my body, his lustful stare never leaving my own. "You'd be weak without me."
He bent his head down so his lips were almost touching mine, "Do it."
"I hate you." Mike growled between each kiss.
This was us. We could fight like there was no tomorrow then have hot angry sex. It was a good system in my mind.
"Shut up." I gasped and widened my eyes as his hand slipped up my leg.
I let him peal me away until I was just the core. He stripped me of my anger, left me wanting more. I clawed at his flesh, tearing him apart bit by bit, trying to return the pleasure that was coarsening through my body.
"Never leave me," I whimpered under his touch.
"Never," But of coarse, he lied.

The next day he left for tour. He built me up then left me crumbling in his wake.
It was just tour. He did it all the time, but it never hurt any less. I wanted to love him like he loved me. I did when I was with him. But never without him.
I convinced myself it was normal. But in order not to do anything I would regret I shut everyone out. No one could tempt me. It was work and home everyday, it would be for the next month. I had been doing it for two already.
I don't know how I let myself get like this. I'm attached, but only when with Mike. I didn't feel right about this. I was meant to miss him. Always. But I didn't, it was more a weight lifted.
I shouldn't feel like this.
It wasn't right.