Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

5

"I'm just gonna have a shower." I lied to the four drunk men in my living room.
I quickly ran to my room and shut the door behind me. I pulled out my bong and opened a window.
I had no clue if these men were into this, but I wasn't going to risk my friendship with them over it.
"Lill?" Mike nocked on the door as I blew the weed smoke out the window.
"One minute!" I called and shoved the bong under my bed. Being careful of the water inside.
Suddenly he walked in and grinned. These boys seemed to do a lot of that.
"I knew." He sat down next to me and pulled out his own baggy. "Let's have at it."

"Are you two okay in there?" I heard Tony yell as I finished off my 5th cone.
"Dandy!" I yelled back and let out a sly giggle.
Mike let out a low laugh and took the bong off me.
He packed himself one last cone and sunk it on the first go. This earned him a thumbs up from me and he tipped the bong water out my open window. I quickly put a few drops of clear eyes in my eyes and chucked it to Mike. He did the same and I put it away.
"We smell." He sniffed himself.
I threw one a clean shit and sprayed us down.
"Maybe they'll think we just had sex?" I put the possibility out there.
"They know I smoke." He gave me an awkward face.
I perked up. "Do you think they would mind if I did?"
He shrugged, "Not really."
"Great," I opened my bedroom door and walked to the boys.
"Different shirt." Jamie winked at Mike who was now behind me. "Nice."
"Mike...." Vic whined, "I actually liked this one."
I giggled at them. "We didn't have sex. And Mikey here didn't even try. I got jelly on my other one."
"Jelly!" Jamie yelled, causing Tony to shake his head. "Where's my jelly?"
"At the shop." I moved to sit on the free one seater.
"Are you still drunk?" I asked Tony, who nodded slowly and shut his eyes.
"Are you still gay?" Mike took the piss and sat on me.
"Only partly," I wrapped my arms around his waist and all the boys laughed.
"Forgot about that." Vic smiled at me and I smiled back.
You know what we should do?" Jamie asked.
"What should we do, master Jamie?" I asked.
"Clubbing."
"Clubbing?" I repeated.
"Yeah, and we're already drunk so we don't have to buy any drinks." Tony agreed with Jamie.
"I'm down." Vic nodded.
"I could dig it." I said.
"We'll met back here in half an hour so us boys can go get changed." Mike stood up, as did the rest of them.
"Sure."